ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Pick em comments

Exactly. I have seen people reported for eating lunch at McDonalds. Most people dont abuse or take advantage of state cars, but people just seem to make false allegations and assume workers are getting over.

If they knew how much many of us give back and do things without pay they would be ashamed.
Most of them don't know the lack of any pay raises by the Govenor for many of the years and when awarded just covered the medical cost increases. They all seemed shocked when I explained it to them!

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I hate to change the conversation up but I'm real interested in hearing from JF fans or someone who've seen them play this year, but where does Rustburg lack depth? I've watched a few of their videos on hudl and they look really good. Although I'm picking Amherst for the win, this Rustburg team looks to be their second toughest opponent behind Salem, no disrespect to Heritage.

I hate to change the conversation up but I'm real interested in hearing from JF fans or someone who've seen them play this year, but where does Rustburg lack depth? I've watched a few of their videos on hudl and they look really good. Although I'm picking Amherst for the win, this Rustburg team looks to be their second toughest opponent behind Salem, no disrespect to Heritage.
I think that was in the beginning of the season. Usually Rustburg doesn't have depth, but this year is different. I work with a guy that is a huge Heritage fan. I asked him what he thought and he said that he thinks Amherst will win with no problem but I am not sure. If the team that played Salem that night even without Keshon plays, we will win.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I think that was in the beginning of the season. Usually Rustburg doesn't have depth, but this year is different. I work with a guy that is a huge Heritage fan. I asked him what he thought and he said that he thinks Amherst will win with no problem but I am not sure. If the team that played Salem that night even without Keshon plays, we will win.
Thanks Wikki! I want your Lancers to win tonight just as bad as you do. I'm so glad they're back to their winning ways. Looking forward to a great game tonight.

Reactions: wikki
I did pretty well. A lot of close games went my way. That is pure luck, though. I was confident with my Brentsville pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT