James River 20.1667
Giles 17.2857
Fort Chiswell 16.1667
Dan River 15.8333
Buckingham 14.3333
MartinsviIle 14.3333

Last edited:
Reactions: pizzzzza
Ft. Chiswell lost to Galax........ rating was 16.60 last week......... Can't be 18.3333 this week can it ?

Right now if Appo does not lose a game and Appo keeps getting bonus points Glenvar and Appo will be 1 and 2 again.

What is scouting report on Fort Chiswell ? Looks as if Gretna may play them in first round.

Don't count out the Bobcats. They're still driving with the parking brake on.
Just from what I seen out of them against Galax I don't know if they have what it takes to compete with the top 2A teams. With that being said they could of had an off night against Galax and they may have improved since then.

Fort chiswell Coach play calling sucks he wants to run veer have alot of talent but running side to side in veer and only one receiver routes isn't going to cut it he's not ready to be a head coach he played at Grayson where they ran out of veer he's got a coach that came from Grayson that only ran veer. There's no special teams coaching there's some kids playing in wrong positions I think because of political reasons we may have just lost a good running back who is a senior against Galax we're going to call quarterback keep at least once on every series, we going to average two yards aplay on that call. He was announced as an interim coach because tiller resigned 9 days before 2 a days. Quarterback has to run to sidelines to get to play no matter how many Subs are going in but we only plays 14 kids so and he won't call the play until the ball is set he has to think about it for a second so we usually have to hurry up to get the play off Fort Chiswell has plenty of talent they are not getting the coaching they need their not getting the play calling they deserve I hope this in turn is just an interm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT