ADVERTISEMENT

Westmoreland Question

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Do we know officially that Westmoreland is going to play their playoff game, or will they forfeit?

Do we know officially that Westmoreland is going to play their playoff game, or will they forfeit?
As far as I know, Westmoreland plans to play at Northumberland Friday night in Round One of the playoffs.

Well, maybe I should say it like this - As of yesterday, Northumberland is planning on playing Westmoreland this Friday (or sometime this weekend as W&L games on often on Saturday early afternoons).

I have not heard otherwise but will post if I hear of any news or confirmations.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I think the rumor that they forfeited their last game AND shut down for the rest of the year may be just that—-a rumor.
Thank you sir.

Reactions: uvacavs1
uvacavs1, you know you are welcome at Dinwiddie any time. We will fill your tummy with the best Chili this side of Texas Thursday night if you will grace us with your presence?

Reactions: uvacavs1
uvacavs1, you know you are welcome at Dinwiddie any time. We will fill your tummy with the best Chili this side of Texas Thursday night if you will grace us with your presence?
DP - Ha, You are so kind, my friend!

I do love me some Chili and God Bless Texas...

"Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is just called walking" - George W. Bush.

Big Thursday night v Eastern View - Good luck to Dinwiddie! Thanks for the invite!

However, I am going with my Dad (Vietnam Purple Heart Vet- 82nd Airborne) Thursday night to a big Veteran's Day Appreciation Concert at Rappahannock High School.

I love how most folks in the Northern Neck/Middle Peninsula area (and many other rural places in Virginia) still cherish our beloved America and her heroes.

Well said. My dad was a WWII veteran. He passed many years ago but I say thanks to all of our vets. Lost a lot of good friends to Viet Nam and many more after who couldn’t cope. Rural areas still appreciate the veterans.

My most sincere gratitude to both of you, your dads, and your families, for the sacrifices that were made for all of America. My dad too, was a WWII and Korean War Veteran. Like you TS69, my dad has been gone for a long time.

I was so hoping to win that recent $1.5 billion dollar lottery, because almost every penny was going to be used to help and honor our Veterans.

I have very few regrets in my life, but not serving in our military is a regret that I’m very sorry to take to my grave. I try to make up for it in other ways such as always honoring and thanking every Veteran that I encounter. God Bless all of you that wore the uniform.

Reactions: uvacavs1 and TS69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT