ADVERTISEMENT

What 4 teams from your Region makes the playoff this year?

Actually Busch Gardens here has gone to opening every weekend in August by reservation only for the 1,000 limit. Only half the park is open though to limit the work required. I guess they did to make some money and stick it to Northam. That’s how we see it here in Williamsburg. The difference of course the amusement parks are daily repetitive customers by the thousands mingling for up to 13 hours. A stadium is a one time occurrence that day with customers a majority of the time in one seat location and for 3-4 hours or so. Heaven forbid someone from the desolate eastern shore to understand such complexities and devise a plan to allow seating in alternate rows and sections and monitor entrance and exiting by sections. They could reasonably allow 20,000-25,000. I’m not a ticket holder but I just don’t see his actions as valid. I could even devise based on on the stadiums numbering system to print new tickets and go to pre game day sales only.
He’s too busy pandering and being PC. I feel bad for the kids this year. Zero leadership from the top. It’ll be a while before things are back to normal in the Commonwealth.

School has just started, or will soon, in many states. Some are already experiencing problems with Covid outbreaks. It remains to be seen what will happen in the states who did decide to play football this fall. Some may choose not to weather the storm and stop playing. Others will surely drive on. Who knows at this point; it is too early to tell the impact on football for those who decided to play (HS, college, or pro) but early indicators have not been promising.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT