ADVERTISEMENT

What are some of the Match ups you like to see come playoff time?

Matthew Mease and Javain Henderson are good corners but they’ve had no help at safety all year. D-line is getting better and better. The key to GW’s defensive success begins with Carl Poole and newly inserted safety Shawn Watlington. Watlington looks exactly like Malik Clements.. SCARY :eek::mad:o_O..Wouldn’t be surprised if some JV boys get called up for the last couple games. Danville in great shape! Region D BEWARE!

Reactions: Lewis918777
For pure entertainment I think a GW/JF repeat would be fun. If Hulu looking for ground and pound, try Amh/WB or JF/ WB. A real good game of anything you can do, I can do better would be GW vs Blacksburg. What I expect is Amh vs EC Glass in back to back weeks since Glass hosts final game and the pairings projected are looking like 1v8 or 2v7 between
them.

For pure entertainment I think a GW/JF repeat would be fun. If Hulu looking for ground and pound, try Amh/WB or JF/ WB. A real good game of anything you can do, I can do better would be GW vs Blacksburg. What I expect is Amh vs EC Glass in back to back weeks since Glass hosts final game and the pairings projected are looking like 1v8 or 2v7 between
them.
I hope it's not Glass-Amherst back to back weeks...rematches suck for everyone. Boring from a fans perspective and most coaches I know prefer not to play a rematch game in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT