ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on at Liberty

Rev_Real

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Jun 3, 2010
Last night lost for the 1st time EVER to Culpeper, have a Qb on the bench that took them to 6-0 last year to start the the season, current Qb is a playmaker, can’t put them both on the field at the same time? In big danger of missing the playoffs with Sherando and Kettle Run coming down pike, thoughts?

Last night lost for the 1st time EVER to Culpeper, have a Qb on the bench that took them to 6-0 last year to start the the season, current Qb is a playmaker, can’t put them both on the field at the same time? In big danger of missing the playoffs with Sherando and Kettle Run coming down pike, thoughts?
I think the biggger problem is their defense. I don’t care who they play on offense, they’re not the kind of team that’s gonna roll it up on someone unless it’s someone that’s really bad. Liberty defense isn’t able to stop anyone.

Reactions: OCBoy
Kettle Run IMO is way better than Liberty. Liberty kept trying to throw the ball and forcing to many things on offense. They couldn’t get into any rhythm. The O line is too big to not have a good rb back there running. I said it on here before when Buzzo left that Liberty would be in a decline. Doesn’t look good for Liberty.
Also, give credit to Culpeper they play a very tough schedule and should win 3B

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT