3. Hampton
4. Phoebus
5. Heritage
6. Kecoughtan
7. Warwick
8. Gloucester
9. Menchville
10. Denbigh
What are your picks? Early but lets have some fun with it!!!!

On your list, I usually pick the teams that are best coached year in & out. Without the recruiting affects from years past, Ocean Lakes will be good but not great. Salem maybe the most consistent top performing team in the beach over several years. They hit hard, play very good defence and run / pass offence efficiently enough to wear teams down. Beyond that, Cox, Bayside, Landstown and now Kellam all have good teams. Each year the Beach District might come down to whom can prevent BSCHS from poaching their best players away.

SouthEastern District is hard to predict beyond Smith dominating their schedule. They proved last year that it takes more than a couple of recruited stars on a team to beat them. I believe Coach Dee will have the Tigers prepared for a deep run & could be considered favourites to be playing in December! Indian River Grassfield and Western Branch closed the gap last year but I expect some slip backwards in 2016 with extensive talent lost to graduation on each team.

The Eastern District will prove to be same as years past with Lake Taylor & Norview being the class of the district. Both will have opportunities to go deep into the play-offs.

Peninsula District could be the very interesting based on your list. I always expect Hampton to be on top each year. I don't know much about Woodside & Bethal. Maybe you can help expand on this area for us?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT