ADVERTISEMENT

Where to eat II, the revenge of Where to Eat!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
For anyone that would like to join us, the Dinwiddie gang will be eating at K&L BBQ Friday at 5:00pm. K&L is located at 5 Cavalier Square, Hopewell.

And yes, Blue Devil fans are cordially invited to join us.

Unfortunatel, the absolute perfect pre-game place to eat fell victim to the pressures that Covid placed on so many small businesses. The Hopewell Quick Lunch is legendary. The Quick Lunch has been around since 1927. We all hope that they will find a way to reopen. If they do, we WILL be back. Hang in there Mary Sue.

K&L BBQ was awesome this evening. Besides the food being fantastic, so was the service. The gals in there are a blast. Excellent at their craft, and just plain fun.

It’s so much fun to gather with other football fans and exchange stories and enjoy great food. I feel blessed to have the opportunity.

Next week is a home game for us, so no restaurant reviews will be forthcoming. However, it is our Homecoming and we will be putting a little extra effort into having some great food for our press booth crew and others. If you can make our game, stop by behind the press booth and introduce yourself and grab a bite.

And Tommy, after steak, I’m right there with you, I love me some BBQ and some hot dogs.

Sadly, I have a full physical Monday morning. It will not be pretty. I expect a very stern, one sided conversation, on the negative health affects of steak, BBQ, and hot dogs. Especially when consumed in the excess. So, if you stop by the press box, and you see a sad, pitiful soul sitting off to one side by himself, chewing on a broccoli spear, you will know it didn’t go well for me.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
K&L BBQ was awesome this evening. Besides the food being fantastic, so was the service. The gals in there are a blast. Excellent at their craft, and just plain fun.

It’s so much fun to gather with other football fans and exchange stories and enjoy great food. I feel blessed to have the opportunity.

Next week is a home game for us, so no restaurant reviews will be forthcoming. However, it is our Homecoming and we will be putting a little extra effort into having some great food for our press booth crew and others. If you can make our game, stop by behind the press booth and introduce yourself and grab a bite.

And Tommy, after steak, I’m right there with you, I love me some BBQ and some hot dogs.

Sadly, I have a full physical Monday morning. It will not be pretty. I expect a very stern, one sided conversation, on the negative health affects of steak, BBQ, and hot dogs. Especially when consumed in the excess. So, if you stop by the press box, and you see a sad, pitiful soul sitting off to one side by himself, chewing on a broccoli spear, you will know it didn’t go well for me.
Good luck with doctor. Hope everything checks out okay. Folks don't be fooled by the broccoli statement. The only way DP would eat a broccoli spear is deep fried.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT