ADVERTISEMENT

Where to eat... The ongoing saga

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
With Dinwiddie off this week I'm not sure where @DinwiddieProud will go to see a football game, but the more important question is where will he eat? I suggest everyone tell us about a good restaurant in VA and DP can find a game close by. 😆

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Hold up Mike. See my post on the 1A thread. It’s Narrows or bust for me this week.

But, my diet is doomed already. TS69 made me aware of a Mennonite/ Amish store in Giles. The worst thing that I’ve ever had from one of their stores was wonderful.

I already have several suggestions from the guys with knowledge of that area. If I find places as good as the last two that we visited, I may have to team up with Guy Fieri.

Hold up Mike. See my post on the 1A thread. It’s Narrows or bust for me this week.

But, my diet is doomed already. TS69 made me aware of a Mennonite/ Amish store in Giles. The worst thing that I’ve ever had from one of their stores was wonderful.

I already have several suggestions from the guys with knowledge of that area. If I find places as good as the last two that we visited, I may have to team up with Guy Fieri.
Pretty sure the Amish place closes at 4pm daily. So that's probably not an option before the game, but maybe a Saturday option

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
there need to be a way to save all of this valuable info from year to year.

SWVA is a very underrated destination imo for anyone with a particular interest in food. Reminds me a bit of western NC. Quite a few good spots, local favorites that have been around for a while, not as much urban sprawl.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT