ADVERTISEMENT

Where to eat, the continuing saga!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Since my trip to Narrows got nixed, I have decided to stay a little closer to home, yet go somewhere that I’ve never been. I decided on Southampton. They host Colonial Heights this week.

Now to the point, where to eat. We will be headed south down Route 35 from the Carson area, passing through Courtland and getting on 58. Is there anything in Courtland or Franklin? I would rather not go all the way to Emporia, but I won’t rule it out.

As always, your suggestions are appreciated.

Well damn, I sure screwed that up, didn’t I? Thank you sir. That would have been pretty damn embarrassing if I had shown up down there.

Since I’ve been to CH a million times already, I think I will find somewhere I’ve never attended a game. (Incidentally, I really enjoy going to CH. Nice stadium, good concessions, clean restrooms, friendly people).

Byron suggested LC Bird at Midlo. And believe it or not, I’ve never attended a football game at Midlo. So that may be my game of choice.
Danny, I hear that you may be covering this game. Can you get away from work early enough to meet up for a bite before the game?

Thank you CHUKNOW. You are my hero.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT