ADVERTISEMENT

Which teams will be really good next year in the West?

Deangelo Ramsey is going to be really, really fun to watch on offense these next 2 years.
It will be interesting to see what he brings. Personally, I found his defense very fun to watch. He hits you like he wants to see your soul seperated from your body. I like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike salem
I believe the onl

I believe Amherst JV finished at 9-1 this year with their only loss to Salem. They might have had one more loss that is escaping me but they were no worse than 8-2, I know
They finished 8-2 I believe

I never said Amherst talent level was the same as Salem this year.I said Amherst younger players(10th grade and down)have as much talent as anyone.I have much respect for Salem and their fans and Salem has raise the level of play in the area.You must be on their level to beat them.Amherst did it years ago and I think you will start seeing a Team like Amherst start to closed that gap starting next year,thats all I'm saying.If you want to compare Rockbridge history with Amherst,you go right ahead.I love our Coach but I'm not a fan of his Coaching Staff by any means.Coach finally has kids that play hard for him and that matters..With the talent level close,Coaching could be the thing that win or lose you the game.Phillips is a good Coach but he isn't on Mags level yet..Coach Abell was,and that's why Amherst beat Salem while he was here..

How do you support a coach but not his staff? Isn't that part of the coach as well?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT