ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your team's biggest rival?

I covered that in a post above, look at my post. We have a solid Home side, but many love to just pack the fence as well. Now im not saying much about the visitor side, it needs a little renovations.

I went back and looked but didn't see the answer to the questions I asked.

Who's appo's biggest rival and what's the attendance at that game every other year?

I grew up in Varina but left the area 40 years ago. 40 years ago our biggest rival was either Louisa or Spotsy (AA-Battlefield District). Now it's Highland Springs without a doubt.

I live in Smyth County now (about ½ way between Marion & Chilhowie but in the Marion school district). There is no doubt that Marion's biggest rival is Chilhowie. Out of the county it's Abingdon.

Central-Luneberg and Nottoway used to be a gigantic rivalry, especially in the 80s when both were very good.

Soothampto and Franklin has always been a big one.

I covered that in a post above, look at my post. We have a solid Home side, but many love to just pack the fence as well. Now im not saying much about the visitor side, it needs a little renovations.

I went back and looked but didn't see the answer to the questions I asked.

Who's appo's biggest rival and what's the attendance at that game every other year?
Sorry ya cant find it... just read it again along with somebody else that answered it.

Attendance is anywhere from 2500 to 4000+ on big games

Im hearing that there was a decline in attendance last night. Many are saying it was the loss the Heritage. Would love to hear attendance numbers

Reactions: eh31
Sorry ya cant find it... just read it again along with somebody else that answered it.

Attendance is anywhere from 2500 to 4000+ on big games

Im hearing that there was a decline in attendance last night. Many are saying it was the loss the Heritage. Would love to hear attendance numbers
Numbers were down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT