ADVERTISEMENT

Who saw JF at 5-0?

After last night I'd say they look pretty good. Well see how good when they play glass an lca they seem like the measuring stick in the Seminole.

Reactions: wikki
Little surprised they're 5-0 but the last two weeks have been interesting. Hammering a good Rustburg after squeaking by a bad Heritage was not how I saw those two games going for them. Do think they'll finish 8-2 and probably 3rd in the region behind Salem and Glass, likely setting up a rematch with Glass in the second week of the POs.

Reactions: SFUWO and lancerbob
Little surprised they're 5-0 but the last two weeks have been interesting. Hammering a good Rustburg after squeaking by a bad Heritage was not how I saw those two games going for them. Do think they'll finish 8-2 and probably 3rd in the region behind Salem and Glass, likely setting up a rematch with Glass in the second week of the POs.
I see that too.

JF got away with trying to throw a lot and are running more. Their line play is significantly improved.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Add Gretna to JFs accomplishments. For the last decade or so, it would be a big deal, but they beat Gretna in week 1 and Gretna just beat Appomattox, so that's 3 pretty solid wins for JF.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT