ADVERTISEMENT

Wikki

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
You had posted in one of the threads about which game you wanted to attend in Amherst's off week between Brookville/WA or LCA/Brunswick. If I could throw my 2 cents in I'd vote for the Brookville/WA game for sure. Another option I'd throw in before I would consider LCA/Brunswick would be JF/ PH. Last year's game was an epic matchup won by JF 41-35. Idk if this year's game will live up to that, but I think it may be a better game than LCA/Brunswick. I know you were considering the LCA game because they are Amherst's next opponent, but I think the other options may provide for better matchups imo for what it's worth. Let me know what you think @wikki

You had posted in one of the threads about which game you wanted to attend in Amherst's off week between Brookville/WA or LCA/Brunswick. If I could throw my 2 cents in I'd vote for the Brookville/WA game for sure. Another option I'd throw in before I would consider LCA/Brunswick would be JF/ PH. Last year's game was an epic matchup won by JF 41-35. Idk if this year's game will live up to that, but I think it may be a better game than LCA/Brunswick. I know you were considering the LCA game because they are Amherst's next opponent, but I think the other options may provide for better matchups imo for what it's worth. Let me know what you think @wikki
Well I went to the Brookville game it was boring. WA is not good. Wished I would have went to the LCA game instead. PA/JF may have been my best choice. Left at halftime

Reactions: OCBoy
Well I went to the Brookville game it was boring. WA is not good. Wished I would have went to the LCA game instead. PA/JF may have been my best choice. Left at halftime
LCA blew out Brunswick as well so probably boring as well. Entertainment wise PH/JF filled the bill. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

So i take it the big d line WA has doesn't really make a difference?

So i take it the big d line WA has doesn't really make a difference?
No they couldn't stop bees, They have the tallest guys I have ever seen but they seemed like they had no energy. I sat with a high school referee and he said the same thing

Yea, MV played them a few years ago when they had kent henry.. He was suppose to shred MV defense, but they just couldnt handle speed all that well. Lines were huge then too. think MV ended up winning 42-7 or something like that.

No they couldn't stop bees, They have the tallest guys I have ever seen but they seemed like they had no energy. I sat with a high school referee and he said the same thing
WA is always tall and slow. Whenever anyone sees them for the first time, they'll get wow'ed by how tall they are. I remember thinking that in high school. But they hardly ever play the way they look. That's why after I saw Brookville's fast receivers, and knowing how much WA lost from last year, it wouldn't be close.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT