Will Salem Finish 6-4

• Yes

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Salem fans didn’t create any fans in Norfolk with their comments all season. Lake Taylor and Salem coaches have a lot of respect for each other. Period. Should have gloated in 2014 when I had the change because these folks are relentless.
I knew Salem was in trouble when LT beat LC Byrd at their place. LC Byrd had won Div 6 and Div 5 titles at the time. Not to mention Byrd won the Div 5 title earlier that day for a 3 peat. Don’t judge the masses of fans on a few. You had one hell of a team that yr.

I knew Salem was in trouble when LT beat LC Byrd at their place. LC Byrd had won Div 6 and Div 5 titles at the time. Not to mention Byrd won the Div 5 title earlier that day for a 3 peat. Don’t judge the masses of fans on a few. You had one hell of a team that yr.
2014 team was very good and had a great QB. That Bird game was a very good road win for us. 2015 we just ran into a team that played their tails off. Sure we felt some way about the officiating afterwards and expressed displeasure, but we moved on and yet some people haven’t. It’s 3 years later.

Reactions: SFUWO and OCBoy
2014 team was very good and had a great QB. That Bird game was a very good road win for us. 2015 we just ran into a team that played their tails off. Sure we felt some way about the officiating afterwards and expressed displeasure, but we moved on and yet some people haven’t. It’s 3 years later.
You acted like jerks after the game. Even claimed your field goal attempt was good and the officials had blown the call. Then complained about having to play in Lynchburg. You can gloat all you want about 2014. All Salem fans said after the game was congratulations and we will be back. And we did come back.2015, 2016,2017 State Champs . 9 State Championship from a little old hick school in Western Virginia.

Reactions: FootballArmy
You acted like jerks after the game. Even claimed your field goal attempt was good and the officials had blown the call. Then complained about having to play in Lynchburg. You can gloat all you want about 2014. All Salem fans said after the game was congratulations and we will be back. And we did come back.2015, 2016,2017 State Champs . 9 State Championship from a little old hick school in Western Virginia.
Acted like jerks? I think we all can say that no other fan base...My fault no everyone up here is a fan of Salem that speaks on their behalf..has acted more like jerks or ran people off more than Salem. The field goal did look good from the vantage point and sure the coaches felt like it was a blown call. If your are going to reference the Lynchburg complaint please read the whole statement. He also stated how he would like to see the game rotated around the state and not just sit in one place. Congratulations on the comeback great program that a lot of people wish they had, but the posters up here make people sick.

Acted like jerks? I think we all can say that no other fan base...My fault no everyone up here is a fan of Salem that speaks on their behalf..has acted more like jerks or ran people off more than Salem. The field goal did look good from the vantage point and sure the coaches felt like it was a blown call. If your are going to reference the Lynchburg complaint please read the whole statement. He also stated how he would like to see the game rotated around the state and not just sit in one place. Congratulations on the comeback great program that a lot of people wish they had, but the posters up here make people sick.
Amen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT