ADVERTISEMENT

Wilson / Luray

Xcross

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Aug 24, 2010
Where are all the Wilson fans ? Wilson played a very good Luray team and came up just a little short . A lot of credit to those young kids and to a coach that has them getting better each week ! Just a couple years ago this board was jumping with Hornet fans , and now ? No one to pic on , so I will have to wish them good luck the rest of the way !

Yes, we are the last of a dying breed. Those fair weather fans are long gone ( probably racing go carts) but to a few of us, this season has been a long one. Super proud of our guys. The future looks bright.

This Hornet hasn't given up on them, but I have misguided family members who allow their kids to attend other area high schools, so I've only seen them play Lee. One of the other Riverheads fans gave a really fair and accurate assessment of Wilson the other day. I hope to see them play a couple of times in the next several weeks as schedules line up a little better.

I am still around. Like I said at the beginning of the year, we will be respectable but we are very, very young. Great experience for these young kids, and if the house doesn't crumble from within, Wilson will be back fighting for the District Title for the next 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT