ADVERTISEMENT

Xcross

Hey, somewhere down through that area along route 11 north sits a house that used to have a HUGE dirt pile beside it. Whats the story behind that dirt pile. Did they ever get rid of it? lol

Hey, somewhere down through that area along route 11 north sits a house that used to have a HUGE dirt pile beside it. Whats the story behind that dirt pile. Did they ever get rid of it? lol
Still there. I actually worked with the guy who built it. He didnt finish the house so his taxes wouldnt be as high. He actually passed away several months ago and to my knowledge never completely finished the house. He actually played football for Riverheads back in the 60s but wouldnt let his son play because of some of the injuries he had.

Reactions: mmqp
Still there. I actually worked with the guy who built it. He didnt finish the house so his taxes wouldnt be as high. He actually passed away several months ago and to my knowledge never completely finished the house. He actually played football for Riverheads back in the 60s but wouldnt let his son play because of some of the injuries he had.

Interesting. I always wondered why that dirt pile was there. Been there for at least 20 years now but I'm sure longer than that. May he rest in peace.

9:30 is plenty early. It’s only an hour and some change there so even with the weather causing people to drive slower should be there in tome for warmups

9:30 is plenty early. It’s only an hour and some change there so even with the weather causing people to drive slower should be there in tome for warmups
and xcross will have to make a few pit stops and u know a lot of draft fans will be there early, so parking will be a mess

I hope there will be Draft fans there that early but don’t think it will be a huge amount and if anything I bet there’s more SWVA football fans there. They just travel better than any other area. I don’t mind a little bit of a walk anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT