ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom vs Battlefield

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
F_qfMwjW0AAdiDo

Last edited:
Expected this game to happen back in August. Looking forward to it tomorrow and I'm interested to see if Battlefield's defense can slow up and frustrate Freedom's offense in any way. Last team to defeat Freedom back in '21. I think Battlefield will have to get the little wins early and often like pass break ups, stops at the line of scrimmage, and hold them from scoring when Freedom makes it into their territory. Freedom put up big numbers on Forge last week, even though the score was only 6-0 at the end of the first. If they start to gash on the ground with Overton Jr. and get wide open pass completions down field it will be a long day for Battlefield.

I also think Battlefield will have a tough time finding the end zone against Freedom's defense. They'll have to work for everything that they get to sustain drives and score. Converting on third downs will be a must. Special teams and turnovers are where the ball needs to bounce Battlefield's way too. I hope to see a good game in this one but I think Freedom will once again be too much 41-17.

Reactions: CavsGrad
Freedom dominating in this one so far 20-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. Battlefield with two turnovers including one inside the Freedom 5 yard line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT