ADVERTISEMENT

1A Football Race

RVA Sports Network @TheRVASportsNet
·
Fgbgy6yWYAMOkh9

ALERT: This Friday, two Playoff Projection Shows!

RADIO: #RVASportsNetworkScoreboard Show after
@glenallenfb and @DSFfootball, 101.3 FM, our website

FACEBOOK LIVE: Special start time of 10:45PM, with all the bracket reviews that are set! LINK:
https://facebook.com/events/720342668954640/?ref=newsfeed

Middlesex hasn’t played KW the past few years because the last coach at KW would run the score up on them so bad and injure players. When asked about the score the answers I would get is they would have to run the score up to get more points because we played in a weak district? I personally think this was a reason why the coach is no longer at KW anymore. They would lose to good competition but wouldn’t mind putting up 80+ points on middlesex. The reason middlesex had their players lay on the ground was because KW had all their starters in the last meeting with under 5 min. Left to play and we’re still throwing the football scoring TDS. That game middlesex lost their starting and back up QBs and RBs who played both ways. One game KW scored over 90 points Im almost positive. I lost a lot of respect for the coach when they got their butts handed to them by Essex and central Woodstock and a private school, not even close games but had the audacity to hang over 80 points on middlesex.
It blows me away that KW doesn’t walk the tidewater in every sport because like others said, we’re twice as big as the next school, not knocking any of the other tidewater contenders. Most people from KW have wanted out of the tidewater for a long time, at least since 2010. Bay rivers would make sense tho. Idk how they could create a new district with KW, TJ, John Marshall, Caroline, Armstrong, Maggie Walker, maybe even Essex. I think it would benefit all schools involved a long with helping the tidewater and NNK

2017,West Point beat Middlesex 56-23...2018,West Point beat Middlesex 67-7. So,over a 2 season span with KW,Middlesex was outscored by KW 64-27. Over a 2 year span vs WP,they were outscored 123-30.

2017,West Point beat Middlesex 56-23...2018,West Point beat Middlesex 67-7. So,over a 2 season span with KW,Middlesex was outscored by KW 64-27. Over a 2 year span vs WP,they were outscored 123-30.
I don’t think the scores are right on maxpreps but it could be my memory. I’m almost positive the last time KW played middlesex they put up over 85 points and that’s why they laid on the down on the field and then kneeled every play on offense.

1. Essex
2. Northumberland
3.King & Queen
4. West Point
5. Westmoreland
6. Rappahannock
7. Northampton
8. CB
* Northumberland will jump to the 2 seed
How does that happen when KQ beat them earlier this season. 44-0. And they only played a 9 game schedule vs KQ a full 10.

Yeah, I wanna know too. I'm up for it though, but I wanna know
Just doesn’t make sense to me because if KQ only played 9 games they could be 8-1. Northumberland was throttled by KQ and Essex. At least KQ kept the Essex game a little closer.

Just doesn’t make sense to me because if KQ only played 9 games they could be 8-1. Northumberland was throttled by KQ and Essex. At least KQ kept the Essex game a little closer.
The beauty of PowerPoints Northumberland schedule was harder then K&Q it’s all about Ryder points and who you beat. K&Q has not have 1 good quality win outside the Northumberland game back In week 3

Reactions: offmylawn
The beauty of PowerPoints Northumberland schedule was harder then K&Q it’s all about Ryder points and who you beat. K&Q has not have 1 good quality win outside the Northumberland game back In week 3
Idk I think their win over Northumberland and and West Point is just as quality wins as northumberland had with Rapp and Westmoreland but that’s just me, I’m not a point person. I just think the head to head earlier in the season should account for something come playoff time.

Idk I think their win over Northumberland and and West Point is just as quality wins as northumberland had with Rapp and Westmoreland but that’s just me, I’m not a point person. I just think the head to head earlier in the season should account for something come playoff time.
But then you gotta add Northumberland win against a 2A Bruton who has 5 wins in the season. Plus didn’t help that K&Q in the tidewater

But then you gotta add Northumberland win against a 2A Bruton who has 5 wins in the season. Plus didn’t help that K&Q in the tidewater
I wouldn’t classify beating a 2A Bruton as a quality win, all 5 of their wins were against 1A schools. After KQ putting up 25 points on KW without Kam Berry their the real deal. Either way tho I have KQ playing Essex in the region championship

Pretty sure KQ has the #2 seed.....KQ losing to KW gave them a bare minimum of 13pts while Northumberlands Win gave them 18pts, when you factor in rider points Northumberland didn't get enough rider points to out point KQ. So KQ vs Northampton & Northumberland vs Rapp

Reactions: KWcavs360
Northumberland came into the game with 153 pts got 18 points from lancaster win, 1 pt from Essex win, 2pts from Westmoreland win which puts them at 174 (divide by 9) = 19.3333
KQ came into the game with 177pts got 13pts from KW loss, 1pt from Essex win, 2pts from WP win, 2pts From Northumberland win, 2pts from John Marshall win which puts them at 197 (divide by 10) = 19.7

Northumberland came into the game with 153 pts got 18 points from lancaster win, 1 pt from Essex win, 2pts from Westmoreland win which puts them at 174 (divide by 9) = 19.3333
KQ came into the game with 177pts got 13pts from KW loss, 1pt from Essex win, 2pts from WP win, 2pts From Northumberland win, 2pts from John Marshall win which puts them at 197 (divide by 10) = 19.7
I'm not a numbers guru, but everything I've seen or heard has the exact same numbers as you and King and Queen will be the 2 seed

Reactions: KWcavs360
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT