ADVERTISEMENT

1A Region B Boys Soccer

Mar 10, 2019
Sorry to post looking for info without being able to provide much info I have checked rSchool, MaxPreps, School Websites, etc. Region B even has a Weebly page that tracks everything but this does not seem to be posted anywhere.

I am looking for the Region B Boys Soccer bracket for this year. It is the only one not posted to the VHSL website.

I have been able to find that Cumberland forfeited to Stonewall Jackson-Quicksburg in a quarterfinal game that was supposed to be played today putting SJ in the semi this Thursday.

I also have Rappahannock County at Riverheads today in a quarter-final.

Anyone else have any other information about this bracket?

#5 Central Lunenburg @ #4 Altavista (Altavista won 9-3)
#8 Galileo Magnet @ #1 ARGS (ARGS won 5-0)

#6 Rapp. Co. @ #3 Riverheads (Riverheads won 4-1)
#7 Cumberland @ #2 Stonewall Jackson (SJ won by forfeit)

Last edited:
Thank you for the info and updates on results.

Region D state qualifiers were set last night as Honaker beat Patrick Henry-Glade Spring (only 3 teams total in that region)

Region C qualifiers will be set this afternoon
Auburn travels to Bath County
George Wythe travels to Galax

Winners of those games will play each other for the Region C Championship on Thursday and both will qualify for the state tournament.

Lol. Why is it that Region A has to fight for States while other Regions just walk into States. There's some good teams @ home watching.

Region C and D should be split a bit more to give it some parity. But at the end of the day it is simply that there are only 2-3 quality schools in the west in any given year in 1A. Now those are usually QUALITY, but still not many teams really compete.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT