ADVERTISEMENT

2 and counting baby

Sep 23, 2017
2 days away gray 2 days away gray ha ha ha ha
#2daysawaygray Ha ha ha ha

Playoffs early baby
here comes the boom to the moon baby.
Ha ha ha boom moon

Grayson you just the step man ain't nothing personal baby. You just in that way and that's the FACTS baby.

Line it up take them down GW MOM in that Town

let's call this playoff time baby. Playoffs starting early baby

Galax watch what Grayson sees baby. Watch it baby
#watchtime
Ha ha ha watch time

FACTS

Galax will destroy GW...your playoffs won't last long mom

Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Ok ok ok ok
That's what you preached last go around baby. Didn't happen. Galax lucky log award on that win baby

Tune in time bro
MONDAY gonna pound that dirt baby
see who starts to roll the dough baby. Gray gray be cray cray. Ha ha ha ha
#craycray

Ha ha ha

Let's go baby baby

FACT O FACT BABY

Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Ok ok ok ok
That's what you preached last go around baby. Didn't happen. Galax lucky log award on that win baby

Tune in time bro
MONDAY gonna pound that dirt baby
see who starts to roll the dough baby. Gray gray be cray cray. Ha ha ha ha
#craycray

Ha ha ha

Let's go baby baby

FACT O FACT BABY

Talk English please and not that wythe county mumbo jumbo garbage

Why was the game not on Friday? GW just put all that money into their field. Does it not drain good? Don’t answer that. We already know why. The wet grass would have favored the blue devils. They are run heavy this year. Wytheville has scored 80% of their points this year on broken plays!!! FACT!!! Be careful what you wish for. You better hope you don’t see Galax early in the playoffs cause the next time they will send you to basketball season sooner than you want.

Reactions: WhudeyCHS
If I were GW I would prob not talk so much trash about the MED teams they play! Since joining the MED GW is 11-8...FACT!!! They were able to talk all that smack when they were hiding in the HOGO for years. The hogo used to be weaker than current times and GW was eating it up. Guess the old saying it’s a lot easier to be the big fish in a small pond applies here!
And just so everyone understands, I’m not on here to talk bad about any teams. I just get tired of the same stuff all the time. “We win cause if raw talent, and lose cause of coaching.”

I really hate the fact that they are playing on Monday night. It's really tough on the kids. Especially Grayson that has to play against Galax 3 days later in a big rivalry game. GW plays Rural retreat. No offense to RR but preparing for Galax is a world of difference than preparing for RR this year.
They should have played Saturday or moved the game to Grayson and split the gate. Grayson field would of been OK.

Should have played Saturday but no way would I have moved the game to Grayson and give up a home game

If I were GW I would prob not talk so much trash about the MED teams they play! Since joining the MED GW is 11-8...FACT!!! They were able to talk all that smack when they were hiding in the HOGO for years. The hogo used to be weaker than current times and GW was eating it up. Guess the old saying it’s a lot easier to be the big fish in a small pond applies here!
And just so everyone understands, I’m not on here to talk bad about any teams. I just get tired of the same stuff all the time. “We win cause if raw talent, and lose cause of coaching.”

Please please please please
Come on now bro. Stay tuned baby
Stay tuned

FACTS

Hahaha Grayson handled GW 36-28

Ok ok ok ok ok
Somebody know GW there though baby. When it's playoff time we gonna drop the dime baby. Go time gonna be bro time baby. Bro time gonna equal show time baby. Show time gonna equal win time baby
Ha ha ha ha win time baby.

Give mom a W BABY
Give mom a I BABY
Give mom a N BABY
Give mom a # BABY

ha ha ha ha ha ha. #WinBaby

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACT Machine on that roll tonight baby

FACTS

Ok ok ok ok ok
Somebody know GW there though baby. When it's playoff time we gonna drop the dime baby. Go time gonna be bro time baby. Bro time gonna equal show time baby. Show time gonna equal win time baby
Ha ha ha ha win time baby.

Give mom a W BABY
Give mom a I BABY
Give mom a N BABY
Give mom a # BABY

ha ha ha ha ha ha. #WinBaby

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACT Machine on that roll tonight baby

FACTS

um you lost

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT