ADVERTISEMENT

28. 24. Broad Run defeats Salem

Not blasting them but if I’m not mistaken a Salem fan started the thread and then spoke about antics of a player/what if’s and not the substance and content of the game. Nobody is wearing rose colored glasses about fandom but when the shoe is on the other foot some of these winning programs produce claims which aren’t always grounded in fact but rather opinion. The board is dominated by central and swva fans so the talking points for the BR / Varina game aren’t going to get as much depth or insight as one about a program like Salem.

Your going to always have that fan that what ifs everything. I got into a discussion with a Martinsburg fan about the what if's and they won the game but like you said the board is dominated by SWVA fans and a lot of Salem fans.

Salem would be held accountable!!! Because that’s what a winning program does..Celebrating a huge win doesn’t give anyone the right to act like assholes. You put words in my mouth, as an adult we could settle it. There’s a big difference in calling someone an asshole, than saying they’re acting like an asshole at that particular time. But you were intent on trying to make a Salem fan look bad( your narrative) you twisted my words. So again, if you would like to settle it like adults, say the word instead of calling people names behind your keyboard.
I'm not trying to make anyone look bad except you and only you. I don't care about Salem or Varina. I said you should not be saying a bunch of teenage kids who aren't your own are acting like assholes. I.assume you're an adult, start acting like one.
Your constant threats are also hilarious, bro you're probably 40+ years old stop being a goofball.

I'm not trying to make anyone look bad except you and only you. I don't care about Salem or Varina. I said you should not be saying a bunch of teenage kids who aren't your own are acting like assholes. I.assume you're an adult, start acting like one.
Your constant threats are also hilarious, bro you're probably 40+ years old stop being a goofball.
So I threatened you? Where? All I asked is you call me names to my face instead of behind your keyboard. If that’s threatening to you then don’t do it

So I threatened you? Where? All I asked is you call me names to my face instead of behind your keyboard. If that’s threatening to you then don’t do it
You gonna pretend you weren't threatening to beat me up for calling you a goofball now? Buddy, I'll make a promise to you right now: if we are ever in the same place and you are acting like a goofball, I'll have zero qualms calling you a goofball to your face. You're an adult I presume, at least attempt to act like one and lay off a buncha high school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Kilroy25
I'll be at Chip and Jos Friday morning around 7:00 if any of you want to knuck up. I'll be the guy with the Salem gear on.

So I say a bunch of high school kids were ACTING like assholes, I get called doofus and goofball, for saying they were ACTING like assholes. I’m the bad guy!! I can live with that!! We can just agree to disagree. Highschool kids or not. If you don’t like it, go get in your safe place and do some coloring book activities!!

• Haha
Reactions: BigWinners
Tell me again how Broad Run players have no class...I could post about 10 more just like that...
I said that earlier. The Broad Run players were totally respectful to the Salem players all game and after. The few Broad Run players rubbing it in was directed at the student section, from what I could see on NFHS.

I said that earlier. The Broad Run players were totally respectful to the Salem players all game and after. The few Broad Run players rubbing it in was directed at the student section, from what I could see on NFHS.
100% kids are gonna showboat or rub it in to opposing fan sections...it is what it is....but on the field was nothing but respect for the other team.

He and starting CB Moyer as well.

Also Peyton Lewis, after finally recovering from his ankle injury and playing amazing against GW Danville found out late in the week that he would have to have surgery on his shoulder. He injured it stiff-arming a player on a kickoff return but it felt great all week. Then the MRI results came in and they found out he needed the procedure.

As a Salem fan it is so frustrating because he is literally built for this type of game/offense and it is so exciting to watch him play football. More importantly it is yet another setback for a great kid and tremendous athlete. Peyton athletically has 5-star recruiting potential and I am not exaggerating at all. I just hope he has all of his injuries out the way and has a healthy career in sports from here on out... he deserves it after all he has went through.
5 star recruiting potential huh? I'll have to checkout his film. What year is he?

I’ve been told by several people in the know and outside of the Salem program that Peyton Lewis may be one of those 3-4 star kids. Don’t be surprised to see the big schools offer this summer.

Reactions: VolNation85

This is the first game that Peyton played in after injuring his ankle in the spring. This was his first time ever playing Defensive End and he only played half of the game on defense.
He looks like a good ball player but definitely not 5 star good. That's no knock to him because 99.99% of HS players are not 5 star. Those type of guys are at least 4 stars by the end of their sophomore years. He definitely looks the part for a scholarship player though.

His arms look really long! How tall is he?

He looks like a good ball player but definitely not 5 star good. That's no knock to him because 99.99% of HS players are not 5 star. Those type of guys are at least 4 stars by the end of their sophomore years. He definitely looks the part for a scholarship player though.

I want to say he's about 6'2

It's hard to really project someone that young imo. Could stop growing. Could hit a growth spurt. You just don't know. He's obviously better than most of his peers right now. Good first step. Good nose for the ball. Knows how to use his hands. Has straight-line breakaway speed. I would say the potential is there if he hits the camps, stays in the weight room, keeps his grades up, etc.

It's hard to really project someone that young imo. Could stop growing. Could hit a growth spurt. You just don't know. He's obviously better than most of his peers right now. Good first step. Good nose for the ball. Knows how to use his hands. Has straight-line breakaway speed. I would say the potential is there if he hits the camps, stays in the weight room, keeps his grades up, etc.
Ramsey at Salem might have been 4 to 5 star type of guy . incredible athlete . Never bank on anyone being great beyond high school , especially if they shouldn’t be playing playing in the first place . Always best to wait till junior senior year of high school to see what type of person they are IMO.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-

I said athletically. Speed, agility, explosiveness, size potential, etc.

Watch his highlights against GW whenever they get posted... crazy athlete.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT