ADVERTISEMENT

4A West Power Points

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Anybody crunched the numbers yet?

Also, is it doubtful that a 6-4 team gets in in the west? I'm really hoping my guys (Charlottesville) can get in with that (but they play Louisa this week, so in all likelyhood they'll be 5-5) and I know Sherando could go 6-4 if they beat Millbrook. I know it depends on how other teams do this week, but honestly what're the chances for Cville or Sherando to get in at 6-4?

Sherando should be able to easily beat millbrook but dunno if that's enough to make the playoffs considering they are better than some already in

Anybody crunched the numbers yet?

Also, is it doubtful that a 6-4 team gets in in the west? I'm really hoping my guys (Charlottesville) can get in with that (but they play Louisa this week, so in all likelyhood they'll be 5-5) and I know Sherando could go 6-4 if they beat Millbrook. I know it depends on how other teams do this week, but honestly what're the chances for Cville or Sherando to get in at 6-4?
Working on it now

Sherando should be able to easily beat millbrook but dunno if that's enough to make the playoffs considering they are better than some already in
Come on man! " easily" beat Millbrook? That's a little over board there buddy! Lol I expect a good game, both teams can score , should be high scoring. But nothing is easy.

Come on man! " easily" beat Millbrook? That's a little over board there buddy! Lol I expect a good game, both teams can score , should be high scoring. But nothing is easy.
I don't think millbrook has any quality wins I think the schedule sherando plays will benefit them in a game like this. Maybe not easily but I can see a 2-3 td win

I don't think millbrook has any quality wins I think the schedule sherando plays will benefit them in a game like this. Maybe not easily but I can see a 2-3 td win
I hope you are right and maybe the schedule did make Sherando better, but the Warriors don't have any more quality wins than Millbrook does to be honest. Close only counts in Horse races and hand grenades in the losses.

I hope you are right and maybe the schedule did make Sherando better, but the Warriors don't have any more quality wins than Millbrook does to be honest. Close only counts in Horse races and hand grenades in the losses.
I don't agree with that statement millbrook had only played woodgrove everyone else doesn't matter. Let millbrook play sherando schedule and they would probably have same losses if not more

Sherando could really benefit from a Pulaski County loss tonight. That game will be telling as far as Sherando's playoff hopes go.

As far as the Sherando/Millbrook game goes, obviously Sherando needs to win it to have any shot whatsoever of making it. Sherando does not have a good run defense, so I expect Millbrook to put up quite a lot of points. If Entsminger and Doleman don't play (as they didn't against Skyline), I can't see them winning.

Millbrook is no Fort Hill or Martinsburg, but Sherando still lacks a signature win on the year, despite the close losses against top tier teams. Would really suck to end up 6-4 and be better than the majority of the teams in the West playoffs, and not make it.

Sherando could really benefit from a Pulaski County loss tonight. That game will be telling as far as Sherando's playoff hopes go.

As far as the Sherando/Millbrook game goes, obviously Sherando needs to win it to have any shot whatsoever of making it. Sherando does not have a good run defense, so I expect Millbrook to put up quite a lot of points. If Entsminger and Doleman don't play (as they didn't against Skyline), I can't see them winning.

Millbrook is no Fort Hill or Martinsburg, but Sherando still lacks a signature win on the year, despite the close losses against top tier teams. Would really suck to end up 6-4 and be better than the majority of the teams in the West playoffs, and not make it.

I don't agree with that statement millbrook had only played woodgrove everyone else doesn't matter. Let millbrook play sherando schedule and they would probably have same losses if not more
I agree with you that Millbrook plays our schedule, they probably would have the same record, but they don't play the schedule the Warriors do. So, we don't know if the tougher schedule will be beneficial to the Warriors yet or not. If they win next Friday and dont make the playoffs, then I guess it doesn't matter that they played that schedule. It proves that the cupcake schedule is the way to go. They just need to win.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT