ADVERTISEMENT

757 "great' football tonight (jealous)

2muchBBnever

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 6, 2006
monacan vs lake taylor plus ocean lakes vs oscar smith unlimited talent everywhere on a friday state semis. one friday and one saturday would have been so much better.

Saturday brings Western Albemarle at Lafayette and Bird at Salem

First trip to Lake Taylor tonight, looking forward to it. I don't know what the weather had been down that way the past few weeks but I see no rain and it's supposed to be in upper 40's/lower 50's which compared to what it's been in Richmond the past few Friday nights, it will like a heatwave. Looking forward to a great game.

i was trying my best to get off early and go to the lake taylor game but it is not going to work out. i forgot about the bird/salem game tomorrow.

I've seen Bird play the last two weeks and saw Salem-Bird last year so I thought this go around I would check out the Chiefs. If and this is a huge if... the Chiefs were to somehow pull of the upset, I would be there to cover it.

Cold damn place Danny. It might have something to do with the lake abou 50 ft behind the visitors stands. And the breeze always wants to blow on your back on that side. Pee before you get to the visitors side, if that is were you plan to sit. No facilities on that side.

Of course, YOU will probably be in the press booth? Just teasing. Offer me a seat inside this time of year, and I'll prove how big a whimp I am!

Lake Taylor was loud and full of bravado during pre-game warm ups. But when the game started, they were all business.

I look for Monacan to be a little more reserved pre game, reflecting the conservative attitude of their coaching staff.

But man, I expect a great game. Monacan's stout defense against LT's veer option.

Pay attention of the combo of LT's combo of #15 and #53. Man, that's a lot of beef. Hate to have to feed them two kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT