ADVERTISEMENT

(8) Huegunot 5-5 @ (1)Dinwiddie 10-0

Huegunot @ Dinwiddie

• Dinwiddie

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • Huegunot

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Huguenot will not be able to get stops against Dinwiddie. It will be over by halftime.

Wow their game with Monacan was not over by halftime....hmmmmm

It’s well known that Monacan has played to their opponent for better or worse a lot of times this season. If Monacan played Huguenot the way they played Manchester or Bird, it would’ve been over at halftime. I fail to see what that has to do with Dinwiddie vs. Huguenot.

It’s well known that Monacan has played to their opponent for better or worse a lot of times this season. If Monacan played Huguenot the way they played Manchester or Bird, it would’ve been over at halftime. I fail to see what that has to do with Dinwiddie vs. Huguenot.

@cavs87 We crushed them... we didn’t even play our starters. Midway through the 3rd quarter it was 35-0 and we were playing all of our freshman. Most of our starters were gone after 21-0 and our back ups scored 2 TD’s. Not sure what cavs is insinuating. Maybe Dinwiddie is a better ball club? I think that is fair and is the common belief. Monacan does not try to score 50 points a game anymore. We also had 2 turnover inside the red zone on a fumble and an INT. There is a Huge difference between Monacan and Huguenot.
Huguenot is not a bad ball club either they just won’t be able to stop Dinwiddie’s power run game. They couldn’t stop ours either but we don’t keep pulling the same thread. Dinwiddie will!

@mbonape1, don't fret the small stuff. Everyone knows what Monacan is capable of and if they don't they are in for a rude awakening. I will not disrespect Huguenot's team. They have earned their right to play this Friday and I am sure they will be ready.

If your synopsis is true and Huguenot struggles stopping the running game then they are in for a long night. I look for them to take a page out of Smithfield's, Petersburg's, Hopewell and Colonial Heights playbook and attempt to beat us with a plethora of passes. This seems to be the attack plan of opposing teams down the stretch at least. With the exception of Salem, Dinwiddie has done a good job stopping the run game . The problem with throwing the ball 35 times against the Generals is you are forced into a ton of three and outs. Giving Dinwiddie's offense a lot of time on the field just seems to be sure fire way to lose, but what do I know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT