ADVERTISEMENT

A word about posting about 15-18 years old

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
I hope that nobody will get defensive or take it personal but we as adults, when writing about a player or players from another team or our team, should start with the premise that this could be our child. Our children and other children are different and they make mistakes and we should not act as judge, jury, especially when we don't know them but at any time. I again, in writing this, am reminding myself to think before putting ink to our pens.

I hope that nobody will get defensive or take it personal but we as adults, when writing about a player or players from another team or our team, should start with the premise that this could be our child. Our children and other children are different and they make mistakes and we should not act as judge, jury, especially when we don't know them but at any time. I again, in writing this, am reminding myself to think before putting ink to our pens.
I've been saying this for years, you better believe these kids know that this message board exists. Nothing burns my tail feathers worse than reading some bleacher coaches degrading assessment of a high school kid. More often than not, talking about a kid they have never spoken to in person and couldn't recognize them at the movie theater Sunday afternoon....
Well said Free....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT