ADVERTISEMENT

All this Appo talk....

I'm a Richlands fan after Giles is done trust me. Ask Union tomorrow what they think of Appo. As I told another poster on here Appo would beat Graham bad and I have a feeling they will beat everyone else bad. Don't get me wrong, Go Blues. Appo just a different beast.

I'm a Richlands fan after Giles is done trust me. Ask Union tomorrow what they think of Appo. As I told another poster on here Appo would beat Graham bad and I have a feeling they will beat everyone else bad. Don't get me wrong, Go Blues. Appo just a different beast.

It's easy to say nobody can beat Appo, after they just finished beating your team. Richlands looked awesome tonight after getting down by 10 points early on. I'm not convinced that 2015 was a better team than 2016 for RHS. They are peaking at the right time and they are starting to develop a running game. Richlands will be very hard to beat, especially on a neutral field, if they make it to the finals.

It's easy to say nobody can beat Appo, after they just finished beating your team. Richlands looked awesome tonight after getting down by 10 points early on. I'm not convinced that 2015 was a better team than 2016 for RHS. They are peaking at the right time and they are starting to develop a running game. Richlands will be very hard to beat, especially on a neutral field, if they make it to the finals.
Has absolutely nothing to do with beating my team. I'm just going to sit back and let u guys see for yourself when u play them. I have seen most teams left play and I'm just telling u they are different caliber then anyone else. When Union fans get on here tomorrow night let's see if they are saying the same thing. I guess it will be easy for them as well since it was thier team to get beat.

Reactions: OrangeandBlue25
As a Richlands fan, let me assure you we have no delusions about Appomattox. We did play them last year and meet them in 7 on 7 this year. We know what a tall task that would be.
At the same time there is a game next week before anyone should start thinking about it. So everybody should be taking it one game at a time...........

As I have said in an earlier post, I am convinced that all teams left can win on any given night. It seems to be true that everyone is chasing an outstanding Appomattox team.

I will be up early in the morning traveling to Appomattox to watch Union take on the mighty Raiders. This group of Bears play well together. Win or lose, I for one will be proud of what they have accomplished so far. Of course, I picked Union to upset Appomattox but what person would pick against their own team at this stage. It will be a daunting task, as Clarke County was for us last year.

Those who won tonight, good luck next week. Those who lost, you have had fine seasons.

We will see tonight at about 7:30 what the talk is one way or the other...I think it will be appo 42-14. Appo first team offense has scored on every possession the last few games. That's crazy

Reactions: Stabler1980
I think this game will be closer than most people think, but I still think Appomattox wins this one.

We will see tonight at about 7:30 what the talk is one way or the other...I think it will be appo 42-14. Appo first team offense has scored on every possession the last few games. That's crazy
U guys dominated the game but your first team offense punted last week bro

I was actually reading what someone else had stated...bro...I don't keep up with highschool football that close to know when they punted last. But I'm glad you felt the need to correct that stat for everyone

Easy mistake to make when it's difficult to tell the first team from the second team, Appo is just that strong.

Big winners did you even go to the game? To say that Richlands completely dominated is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. For Richlands in the first half I saw a mishandled kickoff, a fumble in blue tornado territory, a shaky indecisive QB, a porous OL, stalled drives and a non-existent run game. You can argue dominance in the second half but that was aided by an undisciplined Graham penalty marathon and a secondary I best describe as Swiss cheese. I think if you get coach Mance Input he'd say they didn't play their best but was happy To get a win and advance. I say congrats Richlands, a win is a win and any win is a good one.

Hey winger I have tried to be nice today but cmon dude don't take everything so serious , you need to lighten up and come on down and watch a real football game
Working today. Took vacation day in few weeks for state game like I always do. I'll see Appo again then I imagine

Big winners did you even go to the game? To say that Richlands completely dominated is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. For Richlands in the first half I saw a mishandled kickoff, a fumble in blue tornado territory, a shaky indecisive QB, a porous OL, stalled drives and a non-existent run game. You can argue dominance in the second half but that was aided by an undisciplined Graham penalty marathon and a secondary I best describe as Swiss cheese. I think if you get coach Mance Input he'd say they didn't play their best but was happy To get a win and advance. I say congrats Richlands, a win is a win and any win is a good one.
Dude, scoring 34 straight points, picking up 16 first downs to 5, and almost tripling the other team's total yardage ... is pretty darn close to complete domination.

Last edited:

False! I predicted Graham would beat Richlands and win the whole thing and would have liked for it to be close so my pick wouldn't have been as far off. Well, this was not the case. Graham was absolutely dominated from about 1 minute left in the 1st quartet until the end of the game. They did not get bet just in the second half. They got dominated from the late first qtr on. Richlands offensive and defensive lines were scary good and way improved from what I saw earlier in the year. Their defensive tackles were simply not blockable. Lowe and Dye wreaked havoc and those are two big boys up front. I predicted two things and have been wrong on one. Graham will win the title. I was wrong. I also stated three times that the Graham and Richlands winner will win the title. I go with Richlands from this point.

I was most impressed with Lowe and Howie and the Richlands linebackwr, I think #44 who made several one on one open field tackles against speedy Graham receivers and running backs. Additionally, #15 for Richlands is a beast at WR. For Graham, they have a good looking sophomore RB that I think will turn out to be better than Cousins. Lastly for Graham, the kicker is a beast. The ball rockets off his foot and the dude has accuracy to go with it.

Richlands has a solid kicker also. He is very accurate, but the dude from Graham has a Div 1 leg. The dude from Richlands could probably kick at the smaller college level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan4VT
21-0, late 2nd - wait penalty
illegal formation, then offsides on Union
pass incomplete - OoB
19-0

I guess the Union fans were right when they said they should have "saved the gas". I know, I'm going to be called a prick.

Well they were the ones saying they had the best line around and appo hadn't seen anything like it and they had a 4 star who would keep them in the game... so they brought it on themselves gator

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT