ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst Coaching search

So your saying couldn’t land Bradley and one of the Christmas’s got canceled either bob or son? But have one more hope

If it was me I would take a cruise right out of Amherst. Took over a sinking ship and kept it floating and for what. No loyalty.
That guy shouldn't have been hired in the first place. Crews did what he could with what he was dealt.

How you do that

Cypher the BS. Investigative reports

Smith and Woody were never contacted and also never inquired.

Bradley was approached? Probably Thought about it, realized that he’s got it great where he’s at and said no.

Christmas proabably sniffed, maybe to get more legverage where he’s at? He got another upgrade at JF and said no.

Crews got looked over despite his loyalty. He Put his finger on the damn and went 1-9. Covered up the previous achs f up. To be neglected. I hope he leaves.

Sooo...The Moore dude? Pack a lunch cuz.

I would love to see the pool they had to choose from.

Finally a poster that is informed, school board don’t meet until feb. 14. So probably hear more speculation until then.
I knew some of it but not all of it. The Bradley thing isn’t true. Christmas has checked on moving back to Georgia so not sure about that. The other name is correct

I knew some of it but not all of it. The Bradley thing isn’t true. Christmas has checked on moving back to Georgia so not sure about that. The other name is correct
If you can figure out how to send me a private message, I will share with you. Not that it matters because the end results are the end results.

You are correct in not knowing all, the Bradley thing was true. So was the Christmas thing. @Renaissance man is basically spot on!

You are correct in not knowing all, the Bradley thing was true. So was the Christmas thing. @Renaissance man is basically spot on!
I find it hard to believe that they approached Bradley. The People I know said it wasn’t true at all and they would know so maybe they are lying

Just a point of reference rob Arnold was the principal at WILLIAM Campbell when Bradley was the coach. They had a great relationship and have remained friends. Do you really think they didn’t approach him?

Reactions: catchtds
Just a point of reference rob Arnold was the principal at WILLIAM Campbell when Bradley was the coach. They had a great relationship and have remained friends. Do you really think they didn’t approach him?
That’s a good point. Maybe he did but I know for sure the previous staff never would. So I guess it was his decision to ask him

Last edited:
Man the "Moore dude" would be a hell of a hire for Amherst. Played with em for years, lifted with em for years, cried with em and I know has a special place in his heart for Amherst. The system is all the way broke if they don't 1. Hire a coach with turn around championship results. 2. A coach with a winning record in upper classes or 3. A coach that applied with college offensive coordinating on his resume. The "Moore dude".

Reactions: wikki
Man the "Moore dude" would be a hell of a hire for Amherst. Played with em for years, lifted with em for years, cried with em and I know has a special place in his heart for Amherst. The system is all the way broke if they don't 1. Hire a coach with turn around championship results. 2. A coach with a winning record in upper classes or 3. A coach that applied with college offensive coordinating on his resume. The "Moore dude".
I’ve heard such good things. I hope I hope. I heard it sounds promising. But after the last hire, have still doubt but I will just pray

I don’t disagree. Who ever gets that job better pack a lunch. It will be fixed. We lack patience these days.

I don’t disagree. Who ever gets that job better pack a lunch. It will be fixed. We lack patience these days.
Fixed? I guess this point and time it just seems liked others stepped in to make sure they get a good hire. I don’t blame them. Not fair to the kids. Amherst needs a good coach

Getting things "fixed" would require someone dealing with the elephant in the room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT