ADVERTISEMENT

Appo stays hot but tough test coming

AdvocateOfMany434

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 13, 2015
757 Area
Via their Twitter account:
Raider boys win 66-48 over Gretna. They go on 7 game winning streak.Traveling to Buckingham tomorrow.

Appo could make a run in state tournament. No offense to anyone, but I think state wide, basketball is the weakest in years. Anyone could get hot in tournament and go on a run. after all, that's what it takes to win state championship.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does the winner of DR-Appo play the # 2 out of Conf. 38 and the loser play at # 1 of Conf 38?

Correct me if I'm wrong but does the winner of DR-Appo play the # 2 out of Conf. 38 and the loser play at # 1 of Conf 38?

if it's the same setup as Conferences 35 and 36, then the winner of conf 37 championship game would play #4 out of conf 38. #2 37 vs #3 38. #1 38 vs #4 37. and #2 38 vs #3 37

Not in the West, only 2 teams from each conference advance. I was told that if Floyd Co. beats Martinsville tonight their season would be over, but if the Dogs won they would advance to regional play win or lose Saturday night.

I dont know how it works. I just know we play a team that has 54 home wins and D.R. is tough to beat regardless. Appomattox is 10-7, that is coming from a 2-7 start. We are on a 8 game winning streak. D.R. is no punk, cant take em lightly. Appomattox took a while to get out of football mode. Loss some narrowly decided game in beginning of season. Won state championship on saturday had 2 practices and played in Beacon Classic. Hopefully we can keep it going. We will see...

The whole bracket is on the 2A Basketball Tournament Challenge post....every game is on there and where teams would go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT