ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Glenvar scores

Anyone here understand what was the deal where they took the ball away from the Raiders on the kickoff we fielded?

From my understanding. Until the ball is legally touched or hits the ground the kicking team can not block or hit another player. Personal foul

Congratulations Appomattox fans. The cream always rises to the top. I have sort of adopted you guys as my second favorite team since seeing you play and enjoying the atmosphere at your place last season. Enjoy cheering you on from a few counties down 460 east. Good luck next week.

That was a great game to watch. I had ties to both teams so I was just hoping for a good game, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Congratulations to Appomattox on the win, and good luck next week.

I met a nice gentleman from Appomattox who reads, but doesn't post on Preps. I saw several Salem fans, including Coach Mags. Just a really enjoyable night, albeit a bit chilly. Looking forward to seeing Salem/Glass tomorrow.

Reactions: Stabler1980
was a very entertaining game to watch , what was the call on the kickoff return by Glenvar after Appo's last score ?

2 very good teams going toe to toe. Difference was Glenvar couldn't stop the run in general and Pennix in particular. Also Glenvar had 2 good drives going on their last possessions, but turned the ball over both times. Good luck to Appomattox Co.

2 very good teams going toe to toe. Difference was Glenvar couldn't stop the run in general and Pennix in particular. Also Glenvar had 2 good drives going on their last possessions, but turned the ball over both times. Good luck to Appomattox Co.
It’s hard to win big games like that when you turn the ball over especially on a potential game winning drive with very little time left. Glenvar was very capable of winning but Appo proved once again they can get it done even without the powerhouse teams they’ve had in the past. Pennix is a stellar athlete and this young team played great ball last night. Congratulations Raiders!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT