ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox

I think this team goes 10-0 and any team that comes to Bragg Stadium will have a tough time there. This offense to me looks more powerful than last year's. That freshman QB is like a 5th year senior (a freak) and those backs are big athletic boys. Gotta be strapped to beat them.

Im actually surprised that Appo is looking this strong. Proud to be a Raider! Great time to be a Raider. Went to church yesterday and preacher man at a small church said, "HOW ABOUT THEM RAIDERS!" Its something about what that program is doing for this community.
I know they have some good kids and Smith has built a solid program with great coaches around him. I see a problem with the OL though. I know im the bearer of bad news but that OL needs to come together. If rustburg can get back there at will, im sure other teams can too. Coach is great with the OLs and he will have them right by playoffs. I need to see more teams pass on us as well. Not sold on pass D just yet. Season is still young....

Reactions: oldfool
No other team besides Phoebus has won 4 consecutive. Although, this year Westfield, Highland Springs, Salem, and Appo are all going for their 4th (I believe)!

Could be a fun year!
Hampton did it 95',96',97' and 98' also that's pretty insane that 4 teams have a chance to do it this year!

Reactions: oldfool
No other team besides Phoebus has won 4 consecutive. Although, this year Westfield, Highland Springs, Salem, and Appo are all going for their 4th (I believe)!

Could be a fun year!

I think Salem and Appo have to be the favorite in their divisions at this point but lots of season left.

Hampton did win four straight, and none of the games were within 28 points. That's insane

Reactions: CHUKNOW
I think Salem and Appo have to be the favorite in their divisions at this point but lots of season left.
Appo and Highland Springs. Salem doesn’t have nearly the same level of talent they’ve had in the past 10 years. Now they’re no push over, never will be..But 4peat doesn’t look good. I could be wrong and I will admit it if I am.

Reactions: CHUKNOW

Could be a fun year!
i forgot all them schools are prospects to do it as well....should be interesting.

Last edited:
Appo and Highland Springs. Salem doesn’t have nearly the same level of talent they’ve had in the past 10 years. Now they’re no push over, never will be..But 4peat doesn’t look good. I could be wrong and I will admit it if I am.

I don't know much about that area, just know Salem always seems to reload and be playing their best at the end of the season. You know more about that area than I do, so I'll defer to your opinion

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT