ADVERTISEMENT

Bassett Vs Magna Vista: Smith River Classic

I think MV will win by 4 Td’s. Bassett has NO D-line or O-line. Dryus Hairston may pass for 500 yards due to the weak Bengal secondary. However they still have to play the game. Anything can happen in the Jungle.

I don’t think people give those guys enough credit. I’ve watched some of the games online and they look pretty good to me. Cut out a few mistakes and they would have knocked off GW as well. Definitely better than everyone gives them credit for.

If Mv stays at #2 and win 1st rd, do they play winner of #3 - #6 game or the winner of 4/5

Last edited:
This is gonna be a real "banger"! MV comes in off of a major high. BHS @ home on senior night will be amped! Say what you may, but anyone who has seen BHS play knows if they(the players) put together a 48 minute game without turnovers!!!!! OH BOY! It's a looong night for them boys from the hole. I am 100% that Brandon Johnson will have a great game plan as that has been proven every week. I can't wait for Friday night! Truly will be a Smith River Classic!!!

I think MV Defense will shutdown Bassetts O, but I also worry that Bassetts D might do the same, making it a closer game. MV offense has been sputtering the last few weeks. They did get it going in the 4th against GW, but can that carry over into this week. We shall see! Bassett seems to get better also as the game goes on. Should be a packed house FRI night.

Reactions: SportsGuy85
Offense needs to sustain a drive to keep the defense fresh. STOP making excuses and mistakes. O line gets bullied every week, somethings got to give. Stop the turn overs and mistakes.

Qb scared to run and get hit, very easy to bring down. If I was opposing team I wouldn’t even focus on him on the run plays just go after rb. And in that offense that’s killer cause you have to have a mobile qb that can make the right read and hit the corner with speed. Like McGuire did

Last edited:
Reactions: thelineofscrimmage
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT