ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the G's, Part II

Dec 17, 2015
Giles lost a game they should have won, especially at home. Owned yardage and TOP and had the Refs in our pocket but lost to an inferior opponent. Now beaten and battered, the Onewingers must regroup against a very tough lower level team in Galax. The Moron Tide seems to be hitting their stride as they usually do, and coming off a bye week, will be well rested and prepared to tackle the magical offensive assault from the boys of Pearisburg.

Giles, 0-1 so far in the battle of the G's, will come ready to play and will lay the wood on the Moron Tide. Giles wins, 47-33.

Who you got in this one?

Giles lost a game they should have won, especially at home. Owned yardage and TOP and had the Refs in our pocket but lost to an inferior opponent. Now beaten and battered, the Onewingers must regroup against a very tough lower level team in Galax. The Moron Tide seems to be hitting their stride as they usually do, and coming off a bye week, will be well rested and prepared to tackle the magical offensive assault from the boys of Pearisburg.

Giles, 0-1 so far in the battle of the G's, will come ready to play and will lay the wood on the Moron Tide. Giles wins, 47-33.

Who you got in this one?

With three new teams coming into the district next year, I assume one of Graham or Galax has to be dropped to make room. Anybody have an idea what will happen?

Think we are losing cburg....Auburn and east mont....cburg kinda screwed us at last minute from what I heard

Who you got in this one?

There are no words fit to respond here..."inferior opponent"? Jesus! Then ridiculing a stout opponent coming up this week? This is loser talk. Which is fitting, as it comes from the loser of the game.

I spit drink up at the "Moron Tide" comment. Damn it gets chippy before games in SWVA. I actually like both of these programs and have no clue as to who will win. I will say that unless Galax lost all concept of line play, they should be formidable on both sides of the ball. The single wing is tough to deal with but if Giles is missing pieces it may be a little more predictable. No rooting interest just observations from several hours away. Both quality programs that will be prepared. Is Giles taking he horn with them? That is the most annoying yet utterly awesome tradition I have seen. Good luck to both and hopefully it is injury free for both teams.

I spit drink up at the "Moron Tide" comment. Damn it gets chippy before games in SWVA. I actually like both of these programs and have no clue as to who will win. I will say that unless Galax lost all concept of line play, they should be formidable on both sides of the ball. The single wing is tough to deal with but if Giles is missing pieces it may be a little more predictable. No rooting interest just observations from several hours away. Both quality programs that will be prepared. Is Giles taking he horn with them? That is the most annoying yet utterly awesome tradition I have seen. Good luck to both and hopefully it is injury free for both teams.
Galax still has stellar line play. GW is absolutely massive this season and they abused our line lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT