ADVERTISEMENT

Best Stadiums?

1bvu59.jpg
Like I said, a team of women that keep the shrubbery pruned and sometimes take them out completely. They are known as the Spartanettes

Oh, sure. It looks all pleasant and pastoral and bucolic in those shots. But try sitting there when the wind chill is 18 degrees, the gales of November are knifing through you, you haven't felt your extremities in two hours, and your team is getting its butt whipped to the tune of 38-0. See how nice it is then!

2008 Region IV championship. Probably the coldest game I've ever been to; definitely the most miserable. Does the cross country course still go around the cornfield near the stadium? I ate a lot of dust over there, back in the day.

Oh, sure. It looks all pleasant and pastoral and bucolic in those shots. But try sitting there when the wind chill is 18 degrees, the gales of November are knifing through you, you haven't felt your extremities in two hours, and your team is getting its butt whipped to the tune of 38-0. See how nice it is then!

2008 Region IV championship. Probably the coldest game I've ever been to; definitely the most miserable. Does the cross country course still go around the cornfield near the stadium? I ate a lot of dust over there, back in the day.
Goodness. So bitter, and after all those years. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT