ADVERTISEMENT

Bland vs RR

Sep 6, 2010
RR took advantage of Bland's youth in secondary in this game as they had at least 4 td passes, three of which came in the first half. #17 and #6 for RR are going to give a lot of teams problems this year. I was actually surprised that Bland had an opportunity to win the game after the reports I had gotten throughout the week and the way they battled back was encouraging. Still, a lot to clean up on both sides of the ball for both teams and I'm sure RR feels like they should've won going away. Should find out early in the week whether or not Bland will get there linebacker back. Bland plays Northwood on a Thursday night this week then has an off week so it will be interesting to see if he plays even if he is released. Different D with him out there. Bland looked confused on D with some of RRs formations and the RR coaches did a good job taking advantage. Good luck to RR and i would love to see them again in the playoffs because its always exciting when these two teams play.

Hey BCbacker, sounds like if you guys get healthy, and get back in form, a decent season
Is not out of reach for the Bears. RR is always tough, but you guys were right there till
The very end. After your Thursday game, a week off will help your guys heal up a bit.
Who do you have Thursday night?
Best of luck, and play hard!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT