ADVERTISEMENT

Boys QF: Gate City 67 Radford 48 - FINAL

might be that the better team just won tonight, some of the shots i seen radford take in that video feed, wow,
Wasnt overly impressed by the play of either team tonight.

pizza, literally two posts above yours, Martinsville is talked. It was made obviously clear that Graham has a game with Martinsville and the poster even used the word "if" which points out that Graham is no sure winner.

Not trying to be a dick and gloat, but McClung was clearly best player on floor. QMR was good don't get me wrong but right now, MM is better

Radford was beaten by a good team tonite, I was impressed w the defense by GC, Radford shooting seemed to be off but I think that was due in part to the defense. QMR is the only shooter Radford has that can shoot consistently. The others who seem to shoot well from outside seem to struggle when there shots are contested.

I've seen Radford 3 times now. Twice they played pretty average and the 3rd time the we're pretty darn solid. Unfortunately, the solid game came against the team I pull for!

Good season Bobcats. Y'all have to be the front runner for the 2019 2A title.

I agree. GC played terrible against Graham but some of that was due to Graham. If they get by Martinsville tomorrow where will the game be played?

It will be at Tazewell Middle from everything I've seen/heard.

If I were a Richlands fan, I would love to be Graham.

I'd rather go to UVA than be anything remotely associated with Graham.

Based on.........?

Graham may have woke up a sleeping giant. GC hadn't lost since the Arby's Classic way back in December. GC has coasted pretty much from there. Perhaps Graham upsetting them woke them up and let them know what effort it will take to win a title. If that's the case, Graham could see an entirely different team than they upset last week.

Reactions: Buc101
Where will the game be played if Martinsville wins? I understand TMS if Graham wins. I just hope it would be mandatory to be held at a venue with adequate seating, being that it's a final four game. I wish they just played the final four at VCU like they used to do.

Where will the game be played if Martinsville wins? I understand TMS if Graham wins. I just hope it would be mandatory to be held at a venue with adequate seating, being that it's a final four game. I wish they just played the final four at VCU like they used to do.

Based on this "top of the bracket" terminology on the VHSL website, I would think Martinsville would host somewhere over that way because they're positioned higher on the bracket.

If Martinsville DOES win and they DO host, might as well have it at the Greensboro Coliseum. I hear it's free next week since Jim Boeheim single handedly got the ACC tournament moved to Brooklyn (the jerk ). And it's probably the only arena within 100 miles capable of holding everyone. Lol

Reactions: eastspartan
If Martinsville DOES win and they DO host, might as well have it at the Greensboro Coliseum. I hear it's free next week since Jim Boeheim single handedly got the ACC tournament moved to Brooklyn (the jerk ). And it's probably the only arena within 100 miles capable of holding everyone. Lol
ACC tournament is in Charlotte the next 2 seasons and then back in Greensboro after that.

First class prick is Jim Boehime or however you spell his last name. So, the new rules are........if you stay at one school for 40 years, you are automatically a "legend." In my opinion only, Jimmy B has cheated the Cuse and isn't a legend and here is why.

1. One national title in 40 years.

2. A huge population in New York State and a state that likes Hoops, especially in NYC with a population over 11-12 million. He's had lots to choose from and sure, the old Big East was talented, but Seton Hall and St. Johns are a shadow of what they once were. He didnt have a ton of competition to recruit against and since the late 90s, he's had little competition with the old Big East not being what it once was.

3. He has still had solid talent and plays that crazy arse zone that's a gimmick defense. He has had the talent over the years not to need a gimmick defense. That defense limits their offensive possessions so the Cuse has often been in a game of "slow ball" and low scoring games. Again, they have had the talent to not need slow ball as they have had some explosive offensive players.

4. Based on all the above coupled with him being a prick, and he is that, an arrogant prick that you and I know would be an arrogant prick if setting down with the prick at a bar, he's been largely unsuccessful. The Cuse should have parted with him 20 years ago in the late 90s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT