ADVERTISEMENT

BOYS QF: JM 120 Clarke County 57 - FINAL

Liberty Christian of Lynchburg does the same thing a private school playing against public schools. And there student athletes come from all over. Truly no one is complaining about them. They just won the C3 football championship last year. VHSL allows them to play against Public Schools. And they are private. So I think this is a stop beating the dead horse issue.
I could write you a 20 page research paper with sources on the fact the no one likes or respects LCA. They literally sued the VHSL. We all care.

Liberty Christian of Lynchburg does the same thing a private school playing against public schools. And there student athletes come from all over. Truly no one is complaining about them. They just won the C3 football championship last year. VHSL allows them to play against Public Schools. And they are private. So I think this is a stop beating the dead horse issue.
Lots of folks complain about LCA. The difference is that LCA filed a lawsuit and won. The courts allow them to play in the VHSL. Not a fan of that but at least they don’t pretend to be something they are not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT