ADVERTISEMENT

BOYS Region 2C Championship: Radford 57 Floyd 46

NICE CROWD!
FqBJc27X0AEAuTu

FqBJc26X0AI4_dM

@ARomanoWDBJ

Reactions: RadfordCat
Radford will beat Graham bad. I think Floyd will beat Virginia High.

Radford is good team and have some good players unfortunately if they meet John Marshall it will be a blown out unless Radford gets a lead and hold the ball the remainder of the game and win 40-35 just talking.

Reactions: toughy299
Radford is good team and have some good players unfortunately if they meet John Marshall it will be a blown out unless Radford gets a lead and hold the ball the remainder of the game and win 40-35 just talking.
Radford has a lot of holes this year, but obviously can be this side of the states representative. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd beats Virginia High and then beats either Graham or Radford. I would predict a Floyd Vs Radford rematch. I do not see either team keeping the score under 50 against JM. If Radford had an elite point, I could maybe see limiting possessions, but they do not.

Radford has a lot of holes this year, but obviously can be this side of the states representative. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd beats Virginia High and then beats either Graham or Radford. I would predict a Floyd Vs Radford rematch. I do not see either team keeping the score under 50 against JM. If Radford had an elite point, I could maybe see limiting possessions, but they do not.
Radford had 3 players not come out. Landon Clark being one of them. He averaged 20 points per game last season. He said he was improving his football skills and I respect that but you have to wonder if you automatically know you aren’t going to win. Why play?? Now like Elijah Kelly that easy to understand because basketball is going to lead towards a scholarship down the line. I wonder if the JM is effecting other schools.

Reactions: pizzzzza
Radford had 3 players not come out. Landon Clark being one of them. He averaged 20 points per game last season. He said he was improving his football skills and I respect that but you have to wonder if you automatically know you aren’t going to win. Why play?? Now like Elijah Kelly that easy to understand because basketball is going to lead towards a scholarship down the line. I wonder if the JM is effecting other schools.
I believe it will or has. As mentioned earlier in the year, there were almost zero posts from the usual suspects on this board. 2a board used to be one of the most active boards. JM has killed the excitement. Nobody is blaming the players, so dude man can stop with that narrative. Not replying to him anymore as I get that you want to support the players and block out the noise.

Who is the prominent AAU coach and team in southwest/Roanoke, VA area? And what 2a school can we latch them onto and form a super team? Rules will be followed!

I was really impressed with Landon Clark last year. He was a really good ballplayer and an ever better athlete. Who are the other two that didn't come out to play for Radford? It surely seems like I was missing a few players, that I remember seeing play against My Dawgs last year.

I was really impressed with Landon Clark last year. He was a really good ballplayer and an ever better athlete. Who are the other two that didn't come out to play for Radford? It surely seems like I was missing a few players, that I remember seeing play against My Dawgs last year.
Isiah Austin (#10) and Brandon Thompson(#30) Both played lots of minutes. If you look at it, Radford lost 3 starters (2 were seniors) and these 2 and are still able to qualify for the state tourney. Says something about the program for sure. Not as good as last year and I think basketball is down this year overall.

Isaiah Austin and Brondon Thompson. Austin would have started or been the first off the bench. Thompson would have been depth for Kelly who gets very little rest.

Reactions: AntGZee
I believe it will or has. As mentioned earlier in the year, there were almost zero posts from the usual suspects on this board. 2a board used to be one of the most active boards. JM has killed the excitement. Nobody is blaming the players, so dude man can stop with that narrative. Not replying to him anymore as I get that you want to support the players and block out the noise.

Who is the prominent AAU coach and team in southwest/Roanoke, VA area? And what 2a school can we latch them onto and form a super team? Rules will be followed!
Well I would let Cormany coach it. He has been to 13 state title games. As far as team you need the kid from Cave Spring who flat out shot. Couple kids off Northside and a couple off Patrick Henry. Just not a lot of height in the Roanoke Valley right now. Maybe defense them full court all game like they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT