BullRun week 5 matchups

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Central(Woodstock) has a bye this week.

Luray hosts Skyline

Madison County travels to Page County

East Rock hosts Turner Ashby

Strasburg hosts Clarke County- This should be the game of the week for the BullRun. Both teams are undefeated at this point in the season. Both teams love to run the ball and play solid defense. The winner of this game will either take over first place in he district or be tied with Luray depending on the outcome of the Bulldog and Skyline game. I am a Ram at heart but I will take Clarke in this by a score of 35-28

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Madison County has forfeited all games this week in both JV and Varsity football due to unsportsmanlike actions after the varsity game against William Monroe on Friday. Page will lose its Homecoming game this Friday. Naming of the stadium in honor of Buddy Comer will now take place 10/8 vs East Rock.

• Wow
Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Madison County has forfeited all games this week in both JV and Varsity football due to unsportsmanlike actions after the varsity game against William Monroe on Friday. Page will lose its Homecoming game this Friday. Naming of the stadium in honor of Buddy Comer will now take place 10/8 vs East Rock.
That surprises the heck out of me! MC has always been a group of good sportsman when I've traveled there.

Strasburg and Clarke should be interesting as well. We will find out if the 3-0 record Strasburg has is for real or is it because they played 3 weaker 3a teams. It is a big rival game so anything can happen. Defense will be the key for the Rams. They will have to be able to get some pressure in the backfield and when they get a chance to tackle Darlington they can not miss tackles or he will make it a long night. Neary and Jenkins will have to shoulder the load carrying the rock for the Rams. Colby Shaw the young linebacker starting on Varsity for the first time this year is improving week by week and is one of the better tacklers for the Rams. I heard one of the Rams key starters on both lines was involved in a auto accident over the weekend. So not sure if he will be available if not it is a big blow to the team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT