ADVERTISEMENT

C-Woodstock vs King William

I’d like to go to the game but can’t find anyone to ride with. I maybe watching it on NHFS as well but would like for a big crowd to show up for these young men, they deserve that much.

I will say-Central has a weird stadium. Very little actual stadium seating. The entire football field is the baseball outfield. The student section goes behind the end zone and a majority of the home spectators set up on top of the hill in lawn chairs. It's an interesting site for sure, but it will be an electric atmosphere. Hopefully your King William boys travel well to make it even better. Hope you can find a ride up!

Reactions: KWcavs360
I’d like to go to the game but can’t find anyone to ride with. I maybe watching it on NHFS as well but would like for a big crowd to show up for these young men, they deserve that much
Know how you feel. I never missed a Lafayette playoff game in person for the same reason. An earlier start might have been better.

King William the favorite, but Woodstock's offensive and defensive lines are legit. Add to that the power run game, and Central will try to control clock. Calpreps has this game much closer than some may think, 38-27 in favor of King William.

It was 38-29. Thats impressive

Great Game today. Congratulations to King William and good luck next week. The Falcons just came up a little short. Not a bad showing for a school that has never been there before.

I tuned into this on NFHS but couldn't pick it up. Sounded like a good game when following scores on scoreboard. It say camera difficulty when I tried to watch it.

Reactions: 19GHS87
I tuned into this on NFHS but couldn't pick it up. Sounded like a good game when following scores on scoreboard. It say camera difficulty when I tried to watch it.
NHFS has camera problems every week with a game or two. This one was never fixed! Hopefully the finals go without any glitches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT