ADVERTISEMENT

Can Riverheads 6 Peat As State Champions ?

William Campbell definitely choked the game away. But there is no guarantee JIB would have gotten the 2 without the penalty, I mean except for the last drive JIB offense hadnt done much all day. Dont think we punted the whole game we moved the ball at will on your defense, it was 50 seconds left plenty of time for us to get into field goal range which is all we would have needed , so to say the game was stolen like a lot of media portrayed is an outright lie because you never had the game to begin with.
i watched the game today, rhs had 4 turnovers, 3 fumbles and 1 interception, rhs had 1 punt blocked and next play jib threw interception, jib scored 2 tds off rhs turnovers, rhs cash and chung ran pretty much at will during the game,after the 2 point failed conversion, jib recovered the on side kick at the 50 with 47 seconds left. and tried 4 pass plays before time ran out, yes it was a crazy call in the endzone,but refs are humans and make mistakes every game, GO BIG RED

I am amazed that you were able to find this game anywhere after all this time. Was that on something like NFHS Network or did you by any chance have your own tape of it? Also I did not remember that JIB had recovered the onside kick.

I am amazed that you were able to find this game anywhere after all this time. Was that on something like NFHS Network or did you by any chance have your own tape of it? Also I did not remember that JIB had recovered the onside kick.
I have all the championships on dvd except the latest one, still need to talk to mrs casto and get 1 made

I have all the championships on dvd except the latest one, still need to talk to mrs casto and get 1 made
watched the 2010 semifinal game vs franklin yest, and now just finished the 2010 championship game, lots of offense in this game, what a shootout, lots of records set.

watched the 2010 semifinal game vs franklin yest, and now just finished the 2010 championship game, lots of offense in this game, what a shootout, lots of records set.

That coffin corner punt by Riverheads punter stands out to me from that game. I dont recall if it was the tide changing play or the nail in the coffin play though.

Reactions: Bama1985
That coffin corner punt by Riverheads punter stands out to me from that game. I dont recall if it was the tide changing play or the nail in the coffin play though.
that was in 3rd quarter, that play stood out, but also the Jordan jack play where they thought they had him up the middle, then next thing u know he scampered out of there for a 35 yard td run or so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT