ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Yuhas

Just finished reading this story was gonna post about it. Great job coach keep fighting hope to see you at the game Saturday.

Reactions: mike salem
Just finished reading this story was gonna post about it. Great job coach keep fighting hope to see you at the game Saturday.
He's not quite back to the level he needs to be to go to Lynchburg Saturday unfortunately. He wants to get out of the NH for the day so he can listen on the radio or watch the NFHS feed that the VHSL offers or promotes. Glad he has a way to listen or watch the game. Thanks for your support Devils, much appreciated.

Reactions: DEVILSLB99
He's not quite back to the level he needs to be to go to Lynchburg Saturday unfortunately. He wants to get out of the NH for the day so he can listen on the radio or watch the NFHS feed that the VHSL offers or promotes. Glad he has a way to listen or watch the game. Thanks for your support Devils, much appreciated.
Unfortunate I would have liked to shake his hand and tell him keep fighting!!! Pass the message along as he could have given up but obviously he has a lot to live for...Great story

Reactions: mike salem
Agreed Mike, (Devils). I don't think most of the general public can appreciate the multitude of ways coaches affect the lives of kids. The courage and perseverance Coach Yuhas exhibits is just another of the many ways the kids are impacted by coaches and staff. I guarantee you that in his darkest hour, Coach Yuhas knew he had to fight through his situation to set the example for his kids.

May God bless this wonderful man and his ever faithful best friend, his wife Lyn.

Agreed Mike, (Devils). I don't think most of the general public can appreciate the multitude of ways coaches affect the lives of kids. The courage and perseverance Coach Yuhas exhibits is just another of the many ways the kids are impacted by coaches and staff. I guarantee you that in his darkest hour, Coach Yuhas knew he had to fight through his situation to set the example for his kids.

May God bless this wonderful man and his ever faithful best friend, his wife Lyn.
Post of the day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT