ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Run v Atlee

DRWildcatDad2018

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2014
Good write up from Danny on the game. Was that you above the DR student section? I am basing that question on the pictures from the recap.

We cost ourselves dearly with some stupid penalties that thwarted scoring opportunities, but I feel like we got a couple on the house.
"The Wildcats got no closer to scoring. Atlee on the other hand responded by putting together some plays of their own and more Deep Run penalties. A huge pass interference call gave the Raiders the ball at the Deep Run 26 and from there senior TC Nance who was in for an injured Tyler Warren hit John Johnson with a touchdown pass to get the Raiders within a touchdown of Deep Run."
Here is the PI:

Our defense came to play and made plays when we needed them most.

Good write up from Danny on the game. Was that you above the DR student section? I am basing that question on the pictures from the recap.

We cost ourselves dearly with some stupid penalties that thwarted scoring opportunities, but I feel like we got a couple on the house.
"The Wildcats got no closer to scoring. Atlee on the other hand responded by putting together some plays of their own and more Deep Run penalties. A huge pass interference call gave the Raiders the ball at the Deep Run 26 and from there senior TC Nance who was in for an injured Tyler Warren hit John Johnson with a touchdown pass to get the Raiders within a touchdown of Deep Run."
Here is the PI:

Our defense came to play and made plays when we needed them most.

Yes that was me. I always sit in the stands so I can get a better view of the field then actually being on the field where at my height it can be challenging to see everything, lol! I also love to talk to fans in the stands. Aiden Wheeler's father spoke to me, nice guy. Told me he loved our site. I was sorry to see Wheeler go down, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Yes that was me. I always sit in the stands so I can get a better view of the field then actually being on the field where at my height it can be challenging to see everything, lol! I also love to talk to fans in the stands. Aiden Wheeler's father spoke to me, nice guy. Told me he loved our site. I was sorry to see Wheeler go down, hopefully it's nothing serious.

That was me next to him. Sorry that I didn't recognize you.

Aiden was moving around better after the game and reportedly was feeling much better the next day.

Reactions: CRF4Dan
Officiating has been far from good this year, a lot of holding games up and very questionable holding calls on long run. If a run breaks for more then 30 yard, 75% chance they will call holding and this is all across the city and county.

Welcome aboard Tae. Wow, been signed up since 2013, and only 3 post? A man of few words!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT