ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie 24 EV 16 half

2 very good teams. I’m assuming the Dinwiddie punter doesn’t usually punt that much. I wish the EV punter would’ve punted more instead of those fumbles/picks.
He punted more than I like. I said we would play the field position game.

Turnovers turnovers Turnovers is the only thing I can say. Gave them atleast 17 points but hats off to Dinwiddie. They did what they had to do when it counted

Turnovers turnovers Turnovers is the only thing I can say. Gave them atleast 17 points but hats off to Dinwiddie. They did what they had to do when it counted
It’ll be a tough ride home. You just can’t give a team like Dinwiddie the ball like that. Up 16-3, EV was looking good. Dinwiddie made them pay on those turnovers.

Reactions: Cpep_greatest
It’ll be a tough ride home. You just can’t give a team like Dinwiddie the ball like that. Up 16-3, EV was looking good. Dinwiddie made them pay on those turnovers.
My hats off to EV. I personally underestimated them. This was a hell of a game and there is amazing TALENT on that team.

You can throw that not playing nobody during the regular season out the window. Dinwiddie wore that hat a couple of years ago but really was a good team. That EV team is a beast. #3 and #10 are the real deal. They have earned my respect. But how bout them Generals love them to death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT