ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie clips from Sportsplex jamboree

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
Dinwiddie scrimmaged Ocean Lakes, Heritage (NN), and Indian River on Friday. Dinwiddie's in navy blue, OL in yellow, Heritage in maroon, and IR in blue/white. Thanks to Recruit757 for the coverage.

Ocean Lakes #4 is the real deal. By far, the best player at the scrimmage. I heard he is committed to VT. True?

Ocean Lakes #4 is the real deal. By far, the best player at the scrimmage. I heard he is committed to VT. True?
Not true. That's Laborn who came from Cox he's a Jr this year one of the top players in the nation. Too many offers to comb thru right now just did an interview where he talked about liking OSU.

I had the chance to take in the LT scrimmage all I'm going to say is Wayne Davis is a problem for any team. I know he's going to college as a Db but the kid is one heck of a receiver. #11 stood out also at MLB. I see he didn't miss to many workouts in the weight room. And who couldn't miss that massive offensive tackle. I really enjoyed chopping it up with some of the LT faithful.

Reactions: DEVILSLB99
Hummmmm???????

You could make it to Lake Taylor, but you couldn't drive over to the VB Sportsplex?

You may be asked to turn in your "Bleed Navy" hat!

Reactions: DEVILSLB99
I had the chance to take in the LT scrimmage all I'm going to say is Wayne Davis is a problem for any team. I know he's going to college as a Db but the kid is one heck of a receiver. #11 stood out also at MLB. I see he didn't miss to many workouts in the weight room. And who couldn't miss that massive offensive tackle. I really enjoyed chopping it up with some of the LT faithful.

Wayne is a very humble and hard working kid. He is also a great leader for these guys as he does it with his actions. #11 was all state on the DL last year and so he's standing up this year kid has worked hard to adjust. Glad you made it out.

I was able to catch the Jamboree Friday..The kid you guys got from Petersburg can flat out fly and Pope is a grown man. Overall you guys look better than last season IMHO of course you will be a tough out for anyone. Defense looked small to me but they fly around and make plays. I was impressed.

Man, what an athlete.

I was talking to one of our coaches when he got hit against Dinwiddie next thing I know I look up and he was scoring a TD. The poor safety had a chance to hit him on like the 2 yard line he decided that might not have been a good idea after that run. That was a hell of a run.

Reactions: gen4ever
Wayne is a very humble and hard working kid. He is also a great leader for these guys as he does it with his actions. #11 was all state on the DL last year and so he's standing up this year kid has worked hard to adjust. Glad you made it out.

I was able to catch the Jamboree Friday..The kid you guys got from Petersburg can flat out fly and Pope is a grown man. Overall you guys look better than last season IMHO of course you will be a tough out for anyone. Defense looked small to me but they fly around and make plays. I was impressed.

If people knew Wayne's background story, they'd be amazed at what he's accomplished.

AMAZED.

Do
Hummmmm???????

You could make it to Lake Taylor, but you couldn't drive over to the VB Sportsplex?

You may be asked to turn in your "Bleed Navy" hat!

Do you really think I would miss Dinwiddie you got to be kidding me. I haven't missed a single scrimmage or game since Coach Mills second year here. Yep even went as far as Amherst also up to Westfield just for scrimmages. I always go down early in the week to spend a couple of days at the beach. Last year I did the same thing but I took in the Phoebus vs Grassfied scrimmage. I must admit I did sneak out a little early to check out the car show out front.

Do

Do you really think I would miss Dinwiddie you got to be kidding me. I haven't missed a single scrimmage or game since Coach Mills second year here. Yep even went as far as Amherst also up to Westfield just for scrimmages. I always go down early in the week to spend a couple of days at the beach. Last year I did the same thing but I took in the Phoebus vs Grassfied scrimmage. I must admit I did sneak out a little early to check out the car show out front.

Ok,ok, uncle. You win! Keep you cap. I'm the loser here. I missed a game last year. I C Norton. Half dead with a lung infection. But I was told that that was an up excused absence, and that I was on probation for two years.

Then you will be at GA tomorrow? I'm riding with Jeff and crew, be sure to find us. He is not hard to spot, dragging his newly operated on leg behind him. Be sure to ask him, A). the total time he has stayed off his feet, B). how much time he has spent with his knee elevated, and C). the number of lbs of ice he has used on it? Here is a hint, they all rhyme with zero!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT