ADVERTISEMENT

EC Glass

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
I've been able to watch the Hilltoppers online a couple times this year, and man oh man are they fun to watch! Great basketball team in Midtown this year. One of only like three teams to keep it within single digits with Northside, only other loss was on the road in OT at Spotswood. They have plowed through the Seminole, don't know if there's been a more dominant run in boys basketball through the district in recent memory. They beat Jefferson Forest on the road by 32 last night!

It should be them and Western Albemarle for the Region crown again. Western is solid but they have some issues that I think Glass will take advantage of.

Know there are some Hilltopper fans on here so wanted to give them a shoutout! Fast paced, havoc defense, great coaching, just a fantastic example of the way high school basketball should be played.

Reactions: lyhsports and gwb16
I've been able to watch the Hilltoppers online a couple times this year, and man oh man are they fun to watch! Great basketball team in Midtown this year. One of only like three teams to keep it within single digits with Northside, only other loss was on the road in OT at Spotswood. They have plowed through the Seminole, don't know if there's been a more dominant run in boys basketball through the district in recent memory. They beat Jefferson Forest on the road by 32 last night!

It should be them and Western Albemarle for the Region crown again. Western is solid but they have some issues that I think Glass will take advantage of.

Know there are some Hilltopper fans on here so wanted to give them a shoutout! Fast paced, havoc defense, great coaching, just a fantastic example of the way high school basketball should be played.
Oh yeah. This is a good Glass basketball team. I wish we had the size we had last year, but the team is getting better on defense. I believe this is their year, but we shall see.

O’maundre Harris is the truth! Don’t sleep on Aidan Tracy either!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT