ADVERTISEMENT

Essex focus on Riverheads Save Your Gas Money Tigers !

trutiger16

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Jun 10, 2014
Seems the Essex program is focused on Riverheads, The Tigers should just quit and not waste time practicing on Turkey day, instead save that gas money for the trip to Tappahannock and go Black Friday shopping, as I have stated Essex doesn’t have an ounce of respect for the Tigers, I know some of you will get up and here and call me insane , but I can pull your post up from the 1st meeting to prove other wise. Sussex Central will arrive in Beautiful Tappahannock with Tiger Nation in tow like the Verizon man , and do our best to overcome an Superior Essex team.

Im sure Essex is not looking past the only team that beat them. I think its going to be a hell of a game, maybe even 0-0 lol. Essex problem is they cant wait until they win or lose to make plans for the following week, since they will have to play at KW or KG. Playing at someone elses facilities is a logistical nightmare

Two very good football teams, probably two of the best in 1A. Hard to beat a real good team twice in one year but it can be done. Seems like you take offense if anyone picks another team over your beloved tigers but it also looks like someone is looking for bulletin board material. Good luck to both teams and may the better team win.

Two very good football teams, probably two of the best in 1A. Hard to beat a real good team twice in one year but it can be done. Seems like you take offense if anyone picks another team over your beloved tigers but it also looks like someone is looking for bulletin board material. Good luck to both teams and may the better team win.
No offense I just support My Tigers 100% what’s wrong with that? Please tell me lol

Nothing wrong with supporting your team 100% but you make it sound if everyone on here thinks your team is terrible and never has a chance to win and that is certainly not the case. 90% of the posters on here will tell you Sussex is one of the best teams in all is single A football. Good luck to Sussex and Essex and once again may the better team win.

Nothing wrong with supporting your team 100% but you make it sound if everyone on here thinks your team is terrible and never has a chance to win and that is certainly not the case. 90% of the posters on here will tell you Sussex is one of the best teams in all is single A football. Good luck to Sussex and Essex and once again may the better team win.
Once again I will always be in defense mode up here, I’m not afraid to call people out and pinpoint sideway remarks. Mt Fan 91 you are right the better team will win unfortunately to many Essex has already won.

A couple of fans on here have picked Essex to win (some of which have no connection to the program). That is not an indication of how the team, coaches, or community as a whole are viewing this game. You're by far the biggest baby on this message board. Get the sand out of your panties.

A couple of fans on here have picked Essex to win (some of which have no connection to the program). That is not an indication of how the team, coaches, or community as a whole are viewing this game. You're by far the biggest baby on this message board. Get the sand out of your panties.
I’ll be in Tappahannock Saturday, so if you like I can tell you my opinion in person so I don’t hide behind the boards , so just tell me where ?

Last edited:
Well go after those fans not me lol ! Sorry you have to play the Tigers before your big game versus Riverheads

Well... I will ask, who are you calling out then? I can assure you 100% that Essex as a TEAM isn't focused on anyone or anything other than Sussex! We play whoever is next on the schedule and then see what or who is next. Whether it's basketball or 1B, we will take it in stride. The only only one on here that seems to be disrespectful is your post. I have looked back and NOT a single person has disrespected Sussex. IN FACT, let me say, Sussex is the only blemish on Essex's record this year. I wont even say the best team will win Saturday in Tappahannock, Only the one that protects the ball and makes the fewest mistakes. Now go post that on the Bulletin Board. Essex has their own challenges to overcome this week in preparation for the Tigers and Riverheads or William Campbell are not it.

Talk on here means nothing though, its up to the 22 kids on the field Saturday at 1pm...
Glad to see that Essex's "Tendencies" are pointed out, Guess the coaching staff can address those this week.

Reactions: trutiger16
Well... I will ask, who are you calling out then? I can assure you 100% that Essex as a TEAM isn't focused on anyone or anything other than Sussex! We play whoever is next on the schedule and then see what or who is next. Whether it's basketball or 1B, we will take it in stride. The only only one on here that seems to be disrespectful is your post. I have looked back and NOT a single person has disrespected Sussex. IN FACT, let me say, Sussex is the only blemish on Essex's record this year. I wont even say the best team will win Saturday in Tappahannock, Only the one that protects the ball and makes the fewest mistakes. Now go post that on the Bulletin Board. Essex has their own challenges to overcome this week in preparation for the Tigers and Riverheads or William Campbell are not it.

I never said anything about posting bulletin board material ? Seems your temperature is rising lol !

Talk on here means nothing though, its up to the 22 kids on the field Saturday at 1pm...
Glad to see that Essex's "Tendencies" are pointed out, Guess the coaching staff can address those this week.
That’s a ton changing to do in so little time.

Good luck versus Riverheads! I respect your opinion for your program

You have no clue who my program is. It’s just funny that you get so upset over this board. You’re so quick to forget last year when Sussex got ran out of the stadium by the afformentioned Riverheads in the title game.

Reactions: uvacavs1
You have no clue who my program is. It’s just funny that you get so upset over this board. You’re so quick to forget last year when Sussex got ran out of the stadium by the afformentioned Riverheads in the title game.
I’m not upset lol, you and Essex faithful are read there reply’s lol!

I live almost on the other side of the state. It’s just funny the way you pout because everyone isn’t hailing to Sussex.

I joined this board because I live out of state and I like to keep up with Sussex and others in 1a. I played for Sussex so I have some understanding of what goes on there. I just want to say this...

I don’t know who Trutiger is but I guarantee you that he doesn’t speak for anyone else act Sussex. I also guarantee you that he did not play for Sussex or go to school there. People down there love the Tigers but they respect other programs. Sussex is probably practicing this week with nothing but respect for Essex.

I ask that others on this board not base their perception of Sussex fans on this garbage.

And final note...if you are a Sussex fan, how habe you seen enough Essex games to know tendencies? Do you skip Sussex games to watch Essex?

I wish I could be there Saturday. Good luck to both teams. The winner could go all the way.

Often someone will post on here knowing the kids will see it, in an attemp to fire up their own team. Many use reverse pyschology and so on. Hopefully no one takes anything posted here seriously. Its a message board. I come here for fun

I joined this board because I live out of state and I like to keep up with Sussex and others in 1a. I played for Sussex so I have some understanding of what goes on there. I just want to say this...

I don’t know who Trutiger is but I guarantee you that he doesn’t speak for anyone else act Sussex. I also guarantee you that he did not play for Sussex or go to school there. People down there love the Tigers but they respect other programs. Sussex is probably practicing this week with nothing but respect for Essex.

I ask that others on this board not base their perception of Sussex fans on this garbage.

And final note...if you are a Sussex fan, how habe you seen enough Essex games to know tendencies? Do you skip Sussex games to watch Essex?

I wish I could be there Saturday. Good luck to both teams. The winner could go all the way.
Where have I disrespected any program Schstiger I’m puzzled, I constantly defend the program from constant sideway slander, you are confused sir please read my post I’m always the same I’m not afraid are you ?

Where have I disrespected any program Schstiger I’m puzzled, I constantly defend the program from constant sideway slander, you are confused sir please read my post I’m always the same I’m not afraid are you ?
I will ask you three questions and I think the answers will tell the story...

1- who “slandered” the Sussex program on this message board and when?
2- did you graduate from Sussex and play at Sussex?
3- how many games did you see Essex play this year in order to come up with “tendencies”?

Reactions: OHandEIGHTwhatNOW?

Sir, I care about the program so much I have attended and recorded 3 games Essex has played in this year, I’m a football film nut, I’m a ex Tiger, I’m a community leader who will always defend the program!

Sir, I care about the program so much I have attended and recorded 3 games Essex has played in this year, I’m a football film nut, I’m a ex Tiger, I’m a community leader who will always defend the program!
So, if caring for the program was your motivation for attending and recording Essex games, how have you used the information gathered to help the Tigers?

Dang shots fired...I think it is safe to safe that all Tiger fans remember that game.

Often someone will post on here knowing the kids will see it, in an attemp to fire up their own team. Many use reverse pyschology and so on. Hopefully no one takes anything posted here seriously. Its a message board. I come here for fun
I don’t need to create material to fire anyone up, but I have a right to my opinion ,most
So, if caring for the program was your motivation for attending and recording Essex games, how have you used the information gathered to help the Tigers?
Thats coaches job I don’t get involved with that, with the success rate of the Tigers I think they have shown they can figure it out, but as a fan i have a right to my opinion, also I work very close to Tappahannock which gives me opportunities to view Essex.

I will ask you three questions and I think the answers will tell the story...

1- who “slandered” the Sussex program on this message board and when?
2- did you graduate from Sussex and play at Sussex?
3- how many games did you see Essex play this year in order to come up with “tendencies”?
Not defending Tru Tiger but from time to time there have been some shade being thrown..I don't have it written down but last year Our beloved Tigers barely received any respect(maybe a few posters) across the State. Again this year Essex has always been ranked higher than Sussex even though Sussex own the head to head. I must admit I have ranked Essex above Sussex too(don't take my Tiger card lol). Honestly I believe the Essex community, coaches and players respect Sussex. Both programs will prepare for this game and this game only. I just hope the Tigers can come through with the victory Saturday! #TigerPride

I don’t need to create material to fire anyone up, but I have a right to my opinion ]

Last I checked we still live in a free country, feel free to express your opinions my man!

In response to Tiger Nation, I am fairly sure that the main Va Preps poll has had Sussex ranked above Essex based on the head to head all season...

Reactions: trutiger16
I’ll be in Tappahannock Saturday, so if you like I can tell you my opinion in person so I don’t hide behind the boards , so just tell me where ?
If you’re coming to Tappahannock with that attitude, you might as well stay home. We are coming to watch 2 good teams battle, not some fan with bad sportsmanship.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT