ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone must be nervous

Lafayette

VaPreps All District
Aug 26, 2001
The posts on here have just about disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
Ha your right about that.. Fridays are quiet on gameday. You don't play till tomm so your not there yet lol.

Ha your right about that.. Fridays are quiet on gameday. You don't play till tomm so your not there yet lol.
I will be a little nervous but we play at home on familiar turf and so far in the pickem postings no one has us winning. Kinda nice to be the underdog for the first time in 13 games.

I will be a little nervous but we play at home on familiar turf and so far in the pickem postings no one has us winning. Kinda nice to be the underdog for the first time in 13 games.

Nobody picked Laf?

If u look at the thread that has the poll its 19-11 EV. Considering the lack of Lafayttes peeps on this site I would say that's pretty close.....this is a game of the unknowns compared to the others.

If u look at the thread that has the poll its 19-11 EV. Considering the lack of Lafayttes peeps on this site I would say that's pretty close.....this is a game of the unknowns compared to the others.
I agree - one unknown against another with both 12-0.

Trust me EV is the underdog. That poll is about the only thing going EVs way. Lafayette has the tradition etc

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT