ADVERTISEMENT

Fall workouts are in full swing

Nov 20, 2018
I’m very excited for the upcoming Girls Basketball season. The word is that everyone is working hard. This group of Honaker ladies should be one of the favorites to win it all this year. Leeanna
will lead the way. She’s super talented and so strong.
An overview of the other contenders I see like this

GW will pose a threat but the Tigers beat them last year and will certainly be ready for the challenge this year.
GW will have to knock off a young PM team before seeing the Tigers. Although PM graduated a great group I’m sure they will still be a tough. Why ? One simple answer Coaching .
Coaches like the one they have will never be average . Great Coaches never lose they just reload. Look for PM to fight hard defending their title.

Yes PH I hear you yelling
I know your knocking on the Tigers door.

Eastside
See above reason I gave for PM. Eastside has solid coaching. Those type of coaches will never have losing seasons.

Good luck to everyone this year. Go Tigers

Honaker didn’t play GW last year. Also there’s a rumor that the Mcnulty girl from Honaker tore her ACL. Any truth to this.

Honaker didn’t play GW last year. Also there’s a rumor that the Mcnulty girl from Honaker tore her ACL. Any truth to this.

It was a scrimmage I’m referring to
Oh please no about leeanna. I’ve been in western PA for the summer. I hope your wrong i will make some calls and see what I find out. This would be just terrible news for a young Tiger Team and even worse news for a wonderful young lady. Mcnulty is a special talent.

You may be correct VTBoy. I may be thinking of 2 years ago. I know it was early season and possibly a scrimmage that the tigers beat GW. I’m old and forgetful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT