ADVERTISEMENT

Fauquier vs Sherando

It's my understanding their field doesn't handle bad weather well, so it would seem justified. Injuries can happen at any time, but the potential for needless injuries are compounded on a bad field. If Sherando should have no problems handling Fauquier, they might as well get it over with. A friend who works in Winchester said Millbrook will keep their game on Friday stating they didn't want to move Sr. night.

Reactions: Shruikan
It only has to do with these things . Gate, and the field . Nothing to do with who will win or injuries . The football field does well with Rain, and Sherando has been lucky during all the previous weeks when there was a lot of Rain. Those weeks the Warriors have been on away games . The field is in perfect condition, I am sure part of it is keeping the field That way for games that matter later, and protecting the small gate that might be had on Thursday instead of the rain fest on Friday. JV game before , stay and watch the varsity game , with no rain.

I'll grant you the field may have been a point of discussion, but coaches certainly don't worry about the gate. And, no coach would take an early game if he didn't have to, especially for that reason. I'm thinking both coaches and AD's had to agree on this one. So, if Fauquier would agree to take less time to prepare for Sherando, that tells me a lot about their program.

you can believe what you want, I agree Fauquier probably is willing to get it over with . I am just reporting the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT